• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Help me get pokemon catcher. JPN merchandise inside. ^ ^

Sorry I do not want to trade any of those primes. Offer something else with Kingdra.

Edit: I also have a Cleffa holo promo.

Did you think of anything that you wanted that was unlisted? I would really like to get those Elesa sleeves.

ash_satoshi said:
depends What u throw if u gimme cleffa....just gimme an offer,, ^ ^ i can trade 1 deck box that u wanted for 1 kingdra or 1 donphan.
Now that I think about it I probably can trade Kingdra Prime for the Starter Evolutions deckbox. I have another question. Which deckbox do you value the lowest? I was kind of wondering because if there's a deckbox you don't value very high maybe I could trade the Cleffa towards that. I don't really need the Cleffa lol.

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Sorry I do not want to trade any of those primes. Offer something else with Kingdra.

Edit: I also have a Cleffa holo promo.

ok i can do kingdra and cleffa for 64 rainbow sleeve, pm me for finalize

The Char master said:
Did you think of anything that you wanted that was unlisted? I would really like to get those Elesa sleeves.

1 yanmega prime and 1 cleffa promo ?

Afro-G said:
Now that I think about it I probably can trade Kingdra Prime for the Starter Evolutions deckbox. I have another question. Which deckbox do you value the lowest? I was kind of wondering because if there's a deckbox you don't value very high maybe I could trade the Cleffa towards that. I don't really need the Cleffa lol.

the lowest one that is 15 till 20 , some of them more than that , do u have RH poke comm or judge as throw ins?

pokemonjoe said:
sounds good

pm me for details then

thanks all :D

I just recently traded away my Yanmega Prime, and I don't have promo Cleffa.

Do you want any of the pokemon games?

Sorry, that's too much for me. I was just saying i had cleffa. Could I add in a absol prime if you add in the 64x Foongus sleeves?

My:
Kingdra Prime
Absol Prime
Cleffa Holo Promo

Your:
64 Rainbow sleeves
64 Foongus Sleeves

Lmk. Thanks.

The Char master said:
I just recently traded away my Yanmega Prime, and I don't have promo Cleffa.

Do you want any of the pokemon games?

which game?

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Sorry, that's too much for me. I was just saying i had cleffa. Could I add in a absol prime if you add in the 64x Foongus sleeves?

My:
Kingdra Prime
Absol Prime
Cleffa Holo Promo

Your:
64 Rainbow sleeves
64 Foongus Sleeves

Lmk. Thanks.
i cant do that i value 64 sleeve for 25

sorry

thanks

Okay so I've decided that all I really want is your Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott Deckbox. I can trade you a Kingdra Prime for it. If I'm interested in anything else I'll just contact you some other time and we can trade at some point in the future. Do you plan on restocking on some new merchandise anytime soon? Just wondering. But yeah, my offer is...

My:
1x Kingdra Prime (Near Mint)

Your:
Large Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott Deckbox (Sealed)

Does that work for you? :]

My Kingdra prime
Something worth 5 dollars (maybe a regular Cleffa hs?)
Your rainbow sleeves

Lmk. Thanks.

Depends I have every one of them accept for the White version, and the Ranger games. Are you looking for any in particular?

Afro-G said:
Okay so I've decided that all I really want is your Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott Deckbox. I can trade you a Kingdra Prime for it. If I'm interested in anything else I'll just contact you some other time and we can trade at some point in the future. Do you plan on restocking on some new merchandise anytime soon? Just wondering. But yeah, my offer is...

My:
1x Kingdra Prime (Near Mint)

Your:
Large Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott Deckbox (Sealed)

Does that work for you? :]

yes it works for me
uhm which new item? i always get japanese merchandise whenever they release if u saw any new item, i will get them automatically from Japan . Just pm me if u have some specific request :D

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
My Kingdra prime
Something worth 5 dollars (maybe a regular Cleffa hs?)
Your rainbow sleeves

Lmk. Thanks.

yes that will work for me, pm me for details :D

The Char master said:
Depends I have every one of them accept for the White version, and the Ranger games. Are you looking for any in particular?
first of all, ur avatar pics looks really cute..lol...
uhm i think i already have those game ..do u have non holo catcher or collector by any chance?

lmk
thanks

Nope, no Collectors, and I'm fresh outta RH Catchers. Maybe you could CML for anything you may want for them?

By the way, glad you liked my avatar, it took me a long time to find lol.

The Char master said:
Nope, no Collectors, and I'm fresh outta RH Catchers. Maybe you could CML for anything you may want for them?

By the way, glad you liked my avatar, it took me a long time to find lol.

uhm sorry i did not see any that i really want in ur thread

sorry

thanks

ash_satoshi said:
uhm sorry i did not see any that i really want in ur thread

sorry

thanks

Okay, thanks for looking, if I get anymore RH Catchers I'll let you know.

ash_satoshi said:
yes it works for me
uhm which new item? i always get japanese merchandise whenever they release if u saw any new item, i will get them automatically from Japan . Just pm me if u have some specific request :D
Oh okay great. As for the merchandise I was just asking when you think you'll get more. But you just said pretty much whatever is new you will have so if there's ever anything for JAP merchandise I need I'll be sure to check back here and let you know. :] But for now, I'll send you that PM about the offer I made you earlier.

Afro-G said:
Oh okay great. As for the merchandise I was just asking when you think you'll get more. But you just said pretty much whatever is new you will have so if there's ever anything for Japanese merchandise I need I'll be sure to check back here and let you know. :] But for now, I'll send you that PM about the offer I made you earlier.

yeah2 just pm me or comment on my thread whenever u have japanese merch request or question..the newest one is mewtwo vs kyurem deck box and also pikachu scarggy pansear deck box...i have not listed them in my thread but i will do it now since i just get those yesterday

thanks

RE: Help me get pokemon catcher. NEWEST JPN merchandise inside. ^ ^

We can have this as part of our current trade or a new one but cml for the mewtwo vs kyurem deck box. Thanks :)

RE: Help me get pokemon catcher. NEWEST JPN merchandise inside. ^ ^

pokemonjoe said:
We can have this as part of our current trade or a new one but cml for the mewtwo vs kyurem deck box. Thanks :)

i did not see anything else maybe i will wait untill get some of my wants then ...do not worry the deck box won't stock out..i have plenty..

thanks

Back