• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: JPN cards and merchandise for TRADE !! JUST ARRIVE: ARCEUS MOVIE BOOSTER PACK JPN

Please CML for Arceus Movie Booster packs. I have sealed Giratina, Dusknoir, and Weavile sleeves. LMK

RE: JPN cards and merchandise for TRADE !! JUST ARRIVE: ARCEUS MOVIE BOOSTER PACK JPN

Soariyant said:
hi would you do my donphan prime for an arceus movie promo pack (is this the WHOLE blister pack with 2x booster movie 1x AOA booster w pikachu m lvl X?)
also have garchomp sleeves (unopened.)

the pack is only the movie booster pack not included the pikachu m lv x..
do u still interested in the movie booster pack?

lmk

richkid50000 said:
yes its sealed. and is it just the packs or is it what soariyant said? if its what he said CML for a ton of stuff for them all.

no i only have the movie booster pack only.....i can trade all the booster pack with ur great ball playmat

lmk

ah i see -- in that case -- can you CML for your giratina deck box and your palkia/dialga deck box? i have donphan prime and i have unopened player reward energy.

Mudkip said:
Please CML for Arceus Movie Booster packs. I have sealed Giratina, Dusknoir, and Weavile sleeves. LMK

Soariyant said:
ah i see -- in that case -- can you CML for your giratina deck box and your palkia/dialga deck box? i have donphan prime and i have unopened player reward energy.

sorry , but the giratina deck box are out of stock and i am still have 1 dialga palkia deck box left

i might be interesting in the player reward energy for my giratina deck box
is upper energy and lucian included in the player reward?

lmk

Please CML for your...

1 Dialga Palkia deck box
1 Arceus sleeve
1 Rare Candy (NEW DESIGN!!)

I have a set of Red Stormfront Dusknoir Sleeves

ash_satoshi said:
Soariyant said:
sorry , but the giratina deck box are out of stock and i am still have 1 dialga palkia deck box left

lmk

I actually didn't get a lucian and upper energy in one of the energy packs that i DID open. Are they supposed to be in there??? Because the packs only got the holo energies. So I'm not sure if the lucian and upper are in there. I just have a sealed pack of pop energies and I don't want to open them to check. I can do that trade for sure though, if you are interested.

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

1 Dialga Palkia deck box
1 Arceus sleeve

I have a set of Red Stormfront Dusknoir Sleeves

is the sleeve still sealed?

how about this:
mine:
1 rare candy JPN
1 arceus sleeve JPN

ur:
1 dusknoir sleeve sealed
1 cynthia guidance RH

lmk

Soariyant said:

lmk

I actually didn't get a lucian and upper energy in one of the energy packs that i DID open. Are they supposed to be in there??? Because the packs only got the holo energies. So I'm not sure if the lucian and upper are in there. I just have a sealed pack of pop energies and I don't want to open them to check. I can do that trade for sure though, if you are interested.
[/quote]

first of all i am sorry i just miss type of my comment for ur comment, that said the giratina deck box is out of stock

i have 1 left of giratina deck box

i can trade with ur player reward energy set if u want

PM me for finalize

thanks

no they are not but they are still in good Condition. Let Me Know if your still Interested and we can go from there.

the crippler 18 said:
no they are not but they are still in good Condition. Let Me Know if your still Interested and we can go from there.

i am looking for the sealed pack of sleeve
sorry

RE: JUST IN LOST LINK SET AND ARCEUS BOOSTER MOVIE PROMO !!!

BUMP

LOST LINK SINGLE CARD HAVE DARKRAI & CRESSELIA LEGENDS

THANKS

I have Player Energy & Regoinals Garchomp Promo. I need Darkrai/Cresselia LEGEND. You also have Gengar Prime?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have Player Energy & Regoinals Garchomp Promo. I need Darkrai/Cresselia LEGEND. You also have Gengar Prime?

i do not see any in ur list, i want some professor sleeve or other old sealed sleeve...do u have them?

lmk

konter_j8902 said:
cml for darkri cressy legned please

i did not see any in ur list..do u interested in other lost link cards?

lmk

Could you please CML to see if there is anything I can trade you for your...

1 Dialga Palkia deck box
1 Arceus sleeve

Thx!

the crippler 18 said:
Could you please CML to see if there is anything I can trade you for your...

1 Dialga Palkia deck box
1 Arceus sleeve

Thx!

do u have any prerelease sleeve sealed?or playmat that still sealed?

lmk

i have gabite
1 reward energy set
prerelease dragonair

how about those for your dialga palkia box and arceus sleeves. i have a bunch more prerelease and tourny stamped cards but none off your wantws

My Blazekin FB LV X for your 5 Arceus Movie Promo Pack?

konter_j8902 said:
i have gabite
1 reward energy set
prerelease dragonair

how about those for your dialga palkia box and arceus sleeves. i have a bunch more prerelease and tourny stamped cards but none off your wantws

i can trade 1 pack of arceus sleeve for ur player reward energy set

lmk

eevee said:
My Blazekin FB LV X for your 5 Arceus Movie Promo Pack?

do u have any sealed playmat or sleeve??or other lv x for trade?

lmk

I have Arceus Meteor Blast and Garchomp and Arceus Sleeves.

i can trade 5 of my arceus movie booster with ur sealed garchomp and arceus sleeve if u want

lmk

Back