• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: ALL NEW JAPAN MERCHANDISES AND NEW WANTS

Do you have any cards on my list? I have 2 FA Zekrom and FA Victini.

What would you value that? I also have some Trainers. I dont think I would be able to trade a FA or EX for it but you can CML for other things you might like. Do you have any other foreign language Voltorb or Electrodes?

Please CML for your skyla and cynthia Long Storage and your pokemon time deck box please

Please CML for your long storage cynthia and skyla and for your pokemon time deck box

asfjashfai

I can not see any comment on my last post guys please PM me

For some reason, I cant see what you posted after my last post lol

So would you like to make a deal for the Electrode? You said you dont have any more of my wants correct?

cf11 said:
Please CML for your skyla and cynthia Long Storage and your pokemon time deck box please

Please CML for your long storage cynthia and skyla and for your pokemon time deck box

LONG BOX ( CAN HOLDS UPTO 3 THICK DECK BOXES)
CYNTHIA (12 pts)
SKYLA (12 pts)
POKEMON TIME 5TH SERIES deck box(15 pts)
total 39pts

which cards that u have in my want list? i prefer from high wants

lmk
thanks

evilpacman said:
So would you like to make a deal for the Electrode? You said you dont have any more of my wants correct?

yes i am sorry i don't have any from ur wants do u have anything that can trade to my electrode that listed in my want list?

lmk
thanks

All I saw was Eviolite and Max potion. Can you CML and see if there is anything you want from there?

Hey man you were always one of my favourite traders, becausenof your vast selection of kerchandise andnreasonable deals, but this points system is ridiculously one sided in your favour you value the pokemon time deck box at 15 points when its at $17 http://pokevault.com/PokemonCardAccessories/DeckBoxes/Pokemontime4DeckBox (I know you go by Pokevault) and Keldeo FA at 13 points when it is at $45! http://www.trollandtoad.com/p908108.html

Could you please CML and make a reasonable offer thanks!

Back