• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: HAVES: JPN NEWEST MERCHANDISE, W: SEALED PRERELEASE SLEEVE

ash_satoshi said:
which one do u meant by the movie theater deck box?the one that has zoroark on it?i will surely have them next week ^ ^

do u want to trade 1 of that deck box with 1 uxie lv x?

lmk
thanks
If you had the deckbox i was talking about I would.. But that isnt the one.. The one I am looking for was sold only in certain movie theatres in japan when certain pokemon movies are showing... I value uxie at at least 2 deckboxes sorry. I would like to get a carrying case if possiable

Rikko145 said:
uhm...i think i can do if u throw in 2 uxie league promo

lmk
thanks

lol, Uxies aren't throw-ins anymore, and I don't have any to spare. Hmm... how about a PONT? Or a couple Judge's?
[/quote]
pont?what is that?

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

Proffessor Oak's New Theory. It's pretty much a staple. I could put in two, and the deal would be:

My:
Sealed PR Sleeves
Donphan Prime
PONT or Judge x2

Your:
Dicebag (We've already determined which one, yes?
[/quote]

okay deal, i choose 2 judge instead of pont....i will order the dice bag from JPN right now, it will surely come next week or this weekend ^ ^

lmk
thanks

shadoworganoid said:
Can I see a pic for that JPN Mini Binder you have?

Cause I may be interested. And as you know, I have the sleeves you like.

EDIT: Nevermind. Is that mini binder with Entei, Raikou, and Suicune the one you have for trade?

u can see the picture by clicking the name of the items on my list

lmk
thanks

konter_j8902 said:
If you had the deckbox i was talking about I would.. But that isnt the one.. The one I am looking for was sold only in certain movie theatres in japan when certain pokemon movies are showing... I value uxie at at least 2 deckboxes sorry. I would like to get a carrying case if possiable
i think the one that exclusive for the theatre is the one that has zoroark on it ^ ^

which carrying case do u want?HGSS?

i can trade them with some of the sealed PR sleeves

lmk
thanks

Like I said, I just now noticed. lol

Um yeah, I have 3 un-opened packs of Pre Release Sleeves. Im interested in that Entei Raikou Suicune Mini Binder.

ash_satoshi said:
lol, Uxies aren't throw-ins anymore, and I don't have any to spare. Hmm... how about a PONT? Or a couple Judge's?
pont?what is that?

lmk
thanks
[/quote]

Proffessor Oak's New Theory. It's pretty much a staple. I could put in two, and the deal would be:

My:
Sealed PR Sleeves
Donphan Prime
PONT or Judge x2

Your:
[/quote]

okay deal, i choose 2 judge instead of pont...i will order the dice bag from JPN right now, it will surely come next week or this weekend ^ ^

lmk
thanks

shadoworganoid said:

EDIT: Nevermind. Is that mini binder with Entei, Raikou, and Suicune the one you have for trade?

lmk
thanks
i think the one that exclusive for the theatre is the one that has zoroark on it ^ ^

lmk
thanks[/QUOTE]

Okay, deal! I'll put those in with the others I'm shipping to you! (I held them back so I could ship them together. I hope that's okay!) And we'll just count them as seperate deals so that they don't affect one another. :)

shadoworganoid said:

Um yeah, I have 3 un-opened packs of Pre Release Sleeves. Im interested in that Entei Raikou Suicune Mini Binder.

shadoworganoid said:

okay i can trade those with 3 sealed PR sleeve
that mini binder is my last for the mini binder item section ^ ^

PM me for deal and confirmation

Rikko145 said:
pont?what is that?

lmk
thanks

My:
Sealed PR Sleeves
Donphan Prime
PONT or Judge x2

Your:
[/quote]

okay deal, i choose 2 judge instead of pont...i will order the dice bag from JPN right now, it will surely come next week or this weekend ^ ^

lmk
thanks

shadoworganoid said:

lmk
thanks

lmk
thanks[/QUOTE]

Okay, deal! I'll put those in with the others I'm shipping to you! (I held them back so I could ship them together. I hope that's okay!) And we'll just count them as seperate deals so that they don't affect one another. :)
[/quote]

okay just send it in seperate (u can send the second trade items when i PM u that i send ur dice bag)

thanks

ash_satoshi said:
okay i can trade those with 3 sealed PR sleeve
that mini binder is my last for the mini binder item section ^ ^

PM me for deal and confirmation

Rikko145 said:
pont?what is that?

lmk
thanks

My:
Sealed PR Sleeves
Donphan Prime
PONT or Judge x2

Your:

lmk
thanks

shadoworganoid said:

lmk
thanks

lmk
thanks[/QUOTE]

[/quote]

okay just send it in seperate (u can send the second trade items when i PM u that i send ur dice bag)

thanks
[/quote]

lol, the whole reason I held the others back was so I could save about 5$ on shipping, so I'm just going to ship them together. Is that okay?

I have some offers on the gym that I could get a dicebag and one of those boxes... I would really like to get a carrying case if that is possiable

Rikko145 said:

My:
Sealed PR Sleeves
Donphan Prime
PONT or Judge x2

Your:

lmk
thanks

shadoworganoid said:

lmk
thanks

lmk
thanks[/QUOTE]

[/quote]

thanks
[/quote]

lol, the whole reason I held the others back was so I could save about 5$ on shipping, so I'm just going to ship them together. Is that okay?
[/quote]

that is up too u i think ^ ^ i will send the dice bag the day i receive it from Japan ^ ^
i have no problem if u send it seperate or together, please reply to my PM for the design of the dice bag for make sure ^ ^

thanks

konter_j8902 said:
I have some offers on the gym that I could get a dicebag and one of those boxes... I would really like to get a carrying case if that is possiable

uhm, i am sorry but i do not understand what u r try to tell me...so which item from my list that u interested?how many sealed pr sleeve and kingdra prime and uxie lv x that u willing to trade

lmk
thanks

I dont have prerelease sleeves.... All I have off of your wants is the uxie lv.x.. I want the carrying case..

konter_j8902 said:
I don't have prerelease sleeves.... All I have off of your wants is the uxie lv.x.. I want the carrying case..

uhm...for the uxie lv x i can trade :
1 movie theater deck box of zoroark
1 walking starter deck box

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
uhm...for the uxie lv x i can trade :
1 movie theater deck box of zoroark
1 walking starter deck box

lmk
thanks
This is not a movie theatre deckbox
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonCardAccessories/DeckBoxes/ClashSummitShinyBeastDeckBox

this is a movie theater deckbox
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonCardAccessories/DeckBoxes/DPt4ArceusMovieDeckBox

I will trade the uxie if you can switch the starter deckbox with a lucario dicebag

LMK

konter_j8902 said:
This is not a movie theatre deckbox
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonCardAccessories/DeckBoxes/ClashSummitShinyBeastDeckBox

this is a movie theater deckbox
http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonCardAccessories/DeckBoxes/DPt4ArceusMovieDeckBox

I will trade the uxie if you can switch the starter deckbox with a lucario dicebag

LMK
the first link that u just posted is the CAS pokemon center exclusive deck box(i will get them next week)
the second one that u post is the last year movie theatre deck box(i do not have this for trade), the one that i will have is the deck box from this year movie (i also get this next week)

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
the first link that u just posted is the CAS pokemon center exclusive deck box(i will get them next week)
the second one that u post is the last year movie theatre deck box(i do not have this for trade), the one that i will have is the deck box from this year movie (i also get this next week)

lmk
thanks

can I please see a picture of this years movie deckbox?

konter_j8902 said:
can I please see a picture of this years movie deckbox?
i think i have ur email address , i will send the picture to u via ur email ^ ^

please check it

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
i think i have ur email address , i will send the picture to u via ur email ^ ^

please check it

lmk
thanks
thats sharp,
will you do that deckbox and the zorrark deckbox I posted a link to for uxie lv.x? lmk. Also I posted in your selling thread

konter_j8902 said:
thats sharp,
will you do that deckbox and the zorrark deckbox I posted a link to for uxie lv.x? lmk. Also I posted in your selling thread
u meant that the uxie lv x for the zoroark and first link that u posted (the legendary dogs picture?) if yes, i will confirm it as a DEAL ^ ^

send me ur address, but u must wait for 1 week to get the zoroak and the new CAS exclusive deck box to arrive to my state ^ ^..i will send the same day that i receive
i already reply on my selling thread too ^ ^
thanks

RE: CLASH THE SUMMIT BOOSTER PACK, SINGLE, DECK BOX, AND PIKACHU WORLD SET ^ ^

i just noticed you had pikachu world collection. i dotn ave 4 PR sleeves but is there anything else you would want?

RE: CLASH THE SUMMIT BOOSTER PACK, SINGLE, DECK BOX, AND PIKACHU WORLD SET ^ ^

So, how many more of those Walking starter boxes do you have?

Back