• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: CLEARANCE FOR SOME JAPANESE MERCHANDISE ^ ^

uhm..do u have any sealed pr sleeve?anyway do u have floatzel gl lv x?

lmk
thanks

I have the Unaunted Prerelease sleeves but i opened them just to see what they look like but they havent been used and all 60 are still here

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:
I have the Unaunted Prerelease sleeves but i opened them just to see what they look like but they havent been used and all 60 are still here

uhm i can still accept that i think...do u have any floatzel gl lv x?

lmk
thanks

I am actually looking for a floatzel gl lvl x myself so no i dont have any sorry can i work something out for the mewtwo deckbox withe the team rocket emblem or the shining raikou,suicune,or entei deck box

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:
I am actually looking for a floatzel gl lvl x myself so no i don't have any sorry can i work something out for the mewtwo deckbox withe the team rocket emblem or the shining raikou,suicune,or entei deck box

the valued of the deck box that u interested is listed in my thread...i can switch with some espeon and umbreon prime but not many

lmk
thanks

its geo baby said:

sorry, i want the lithograph 3 too...espeon prime, or umbreon prime or floatzel gl lv x

lmk
thanks

What JPN Primes do you have atm besides Celebi & Yanmega? Do you have Machamp Prime?

ash_satoshi said:
uhm.do u have any prime from UD for trade?or alph lithograph 3?

lmk
thanks
Urm sry I do not have neither the Primes or Alph 3 but I have one arceus set of pre release sleeve so if you are interested ;).

DJ Hype Vibes said:
What JPN Primes do you have atm besides Celebi & Yanmega? Do you have Machamp Prime?

i have prime machamp but only 1 that is for my collection...do u interested in machamp prime JPN?i might be can get it in a few weeks.
lmk
thanks

vrapceboy said:
Urm sry I do not have neither the Primes or Alph 3 but I have one arceus set of pre release sleeve so if you are interested ;).
i am really want trade my jpn card with prime or the newest lithograph.

thanks

vrapceboy said:
i am really want trade my jpn card with prime or the newest lithograph.

thanks

So deal is of or?

So deal is of or?[/QUOTE]
no, that is not deal yet ^ ^
how many pokemon collector do u have?

lmk
thanks

I have 4 Pokemon Collectors for trade... LMK if you have the offer.

hey man let me know thanks

hey man can i do some cards and cash for the team rocket mewtwo deckbox? btw what is machamp rimes effect

vrapceboy said:
So deal is of or?

I have 4 Pokemon Collectors for trade... LMK if you have the offer.[/QUOTE]

i can trade 1 revived legend deck box sealed :
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/misty_kasumi/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/RevivedLegend.jpg

for:
4 pokemon collector +5 dollar USD

lmk
thanks

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:
hey man let me know thanks

hey man can i do some cards and cash for the team rocket mewtwo deckbox? btw what is machamp rimes effect

the effect u can read here:
http://pokebeach.com/tcg/clash-at-the-summit

do u have any of this followong cards?floatzel gl lv x, espeon prime, umbreon prime, raichu prime

lmk
thanks

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Yes I want Machamp Prime. I can trade you Espeon Prime.
uhm..i can not do the deal right now since i have not the machamp prime with me, i must order from japan first, so please a moment...i want to trade the machamp prime with 1 espeon prime and 1 pokemon collector

lmk
thanks

You cannot do 1-1 trade? Can you just trade the Machamp from your collection and you get the other Machamp later for yourself?

I dont have any of those primes sorry the only primes i pulled at the PR were houndoom prime,and scizor prime

is the celebi prime and machamp prime gunna be in the enxt pokemon set?

CML for:
Zoroark Theater Deck Box
Walking Starter Sleeves (Is it 60 Sleeves?)

Back