• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY EX , STAR, AND EVENTS PROMO CARD ALSO 25 PACK SLEEVE CELEBI

Sweet, I have exactly 3 lol.

So 3 and Sleeves for a pack?

Edit: The dark blue ones by the way.

RE: HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY EX , STAR, AND EVENTS PROMO CARD ALSO 25 PACK SLEEVE CELEBI

@sots:

yes here is the details:

my:
1 dark blue pokeball sleeve sealed

ur:
3 cynthia's guidance
1 triumphant sealed pr sleeve

lmk
thanks

I have these EX's from your Wants...

Ninetails - Hidden Legends
Walrein - Power Keepers
Shiftry - Power Keepers
Politoad - Unseen Forces
Mr. Mime - Magic Odds
Mr. Mime - Magic Evens
Raichu - Sandstorm

I also have these EX's and I didn't see them on your Wants but I'll go ahead and list them incase you need them...

T-Tar - POP 1
Metagross - Power Keepers
Armaldo - POP 1
Kyogre - Hidden Legends
Latios - Dragon
Blaziken - Crystal Guardians
Feraligatr - Unseen Forces
Gengar - Ruby & Sapphire

I'm Interested in these from you wants...

1x Arceus Carrying Case (Main Want)
1x HGSS #2 3-Ring Binder (Main Want)

also do you have any of these cards extra for trade...

1x Uxie LA Leauge Promo
1x Expert Belt
4x Pokemon Communication
4x Pokemon Collector
1x Double Colorless Energy
1x TGI Poke Turn

Plz Let Me Know if we can work something out & Feel Free to CML for more if needed. Thx!

r the ex still mint?
i have these for trade:

1x Expert Belt
1x TGI Poke Turn

lmk
thanks

a few tiny bend marks on the Mr. Mime Magic Evens & the Raichu Sandstorm has a scuffing on the bottom back side of the card... but other than those, the rest are in good Mint Condition.

okay i just want the one that still mint condition....so would u make an offer first?

lmk
thanks

How about this...

My
Walrein - Power Keepers
Shiftry - Power Keepers
Politoad - Unseen Forces
Mr. Mime - Magic Odds
PLAYER REWARD ENERGY SET SEALED

Your
1x Arceus Carrying Case (Main Want)
1x HGSS #2 3-Ring Binder (Main Want)

Let Me Know. Thx!

uuhm that is too much i think...the value of mine is near 80 usd and the shipping cost me alot since those items r big.
i can trade with either carrying case or the binder only not both

lmk
thanks

do you need any of these EX's... (I know they are not on your Wants list but just making sure)

T-Tar - POP 1
Metagross - Power Keepers
Armaldo - POP 1
Kyogre - Hidden Legends
Latios - Dragon
Blaziken - Crystal Guardians
Feraligatr - Unseen Forces
Gengar - Ruby & Sapphire

i am sorry i already have those ^ ^

thanks for the offer thoo ^ ^
do u have any TR cards?

lmk
thanks

sorry, I don't have any yet... but I should have some by this weekend. What are ya looking for from HGSS TR?

i have 2 vileplume UD, 1 slowking prime..wanna trade those for :

Politoad - Unseen Forces
Raichu - Sandstorm

lmk
thanks

How much do you value EX's for cause I might be able to get more from your Wants & what are ya looking for from the new Set so I can try and get what ya need for the Carrying Case & 3 Ring Binder?

depends on the ex if u say lugia ex of course i value them high if the regular ex i just value them 5 or 6usd each ex...the new set basically i want the legend full sets and the prime and the alph lithograph

lmk
thanks

ok I'll let ya know what I get this weekend and then we can probably get a deal going for the Carrying Case & the 3 Ring Binder if you still have them.

Thx!

Do you have
2x RH DCE
2x RH Poketurn
1x RH Warp Energy
2x RH Energy Gain?

CML for lost world X4..also anything on my wants that you have

@ azelf master: i do not have them for trade..sorry
@mlouden03: those lost world r japanese cards.,i am interested in ur Kingdra Delta DF (if it's still mint)

lmk
thanks

I know they're japanese..hence me just wanting them for fun..how much are japanese lost world worth to you, each?

Back