• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I'M BACK WITH UPDATES

Do u interested in JPN pokemon cards and merchandise ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY EX , STAR, AND EVENTS PROMO CARD ALSO 25 PACK SLEEVE CELEBI

those value is 60 usd for me for both...if u can give me 6 sealed celebi pack that is a deal.

lmk
thanks

RE: HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY EX , STAR, AND EVENTS PROMO CARD ALSO 25 PACK SLEEVE CELEBI

It has a slight crease towards the bottom, and a tiny bit bent, but nothing else besides that.

can you do your:

2x pikachu world 9 card set (1 blue and 1 green)

my:

3x celebi sleeves
professor binder t-tar
cradily ex
arceus sleeves

I have a mr.mime odds ex, it has a crease on the front. cml for my wants.

@ The Answer: i can not accept the non mint ex or star...sorry
@ Spardan19: i can not do that since i do not need any arceus sleeve and ttar binder for now.....sorry
@ dashunicorn : i can not accept the non mint ex or star...sorry

lmk
thx

jolteon * instead of the arceus sleeves and binder?

here is my offer :

my:
1 blue pikachu world
1 green pikachu world

ur:
1 mint english non WC jolteon star
3 sealed celebi pack sleeve
1 mint cradily ex
2 sableye

lmk
thanks

thats a deal my friend. yeah the * is mint english and cradily btw.

okay then pm me ur address and i gonna give my addy

lmk
thanks

cml for the walking starter sleeves

i do not see any..sorry

do u have sealed sleeve celebi packs?

lmk
thanks

I have two Celebi packs available (told you I would XD). Do you have any Triumphant primes available? Mainly Absol, Mew, and Celebi? Let me know. :D

@ DJ Hype Vibes :no i am sorry i can not do that..
@ Kaira : i think i can trade with deck box if u like..i have not any tr prime for now..but i gonna get some in 2 days ... ^ ^

lmk
thanks

Haha, awesome. I will wait the two days then. XD Do you think you would be willing to trade the Absol? I need two more for my deck. >< I also still need Mew and Machamp prime for my collection. Two boxes and I didn't get either. Two boxes and I got all the other primes except one gave me Absol and the other gave me Celebi. Otherwise, I have two of the remaining four. ><

uhm....1 sleeve for one prime?
lmk
thanks

Umm, sure. Haha, just hope you are willing to fork over Absol and Mew. XD

ooh okay let's see how my luck do when get those booster...lol..i goonna go to target today to grab my first dozen of TR booster packs...LOL..

Haha, good luck. :D I have a job now, so I should have no problem sending the sealed sleeves. XD

Back