I'm being hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
PokeChamp said:
Did you receive a private message as well? I got one from ASL claiming that I was next. I thought he was playing a practical joke, but when you put it like that, I am starting to wonder whether or not a hacker is involved.

This is beginning to creep me out a little bit.

Change your password like I did and move on.

As for ArceusShayminLovr, not much that can be done now. I guess wait it out until this is resolved, but nothing we as members can do on the forums. Scan your computer for viruses, make sure no one else is using it, basically stuff that's been said.

Im not sure if this means anything, but the one I received was sent to 2 people, so he/she (the hacker) is probably sending everyone that message.

sonicyellow said:
Im not sure if this means anything, but the one I received was sent to 2 people, so he/she (the hacker) is probably sending everyone that message.

The message I was sent was sent to four people: Water Pokemon Master, Heavenly Spoon, Galefail, and myself.

This was done like a chain-mail, apparently. It happened unexpectedly, first this thread was posted, then I posted, then he sent me a PM. It was like he underwent a personality-change or something, which supports the hacker-theory. That or he's just a troll.

Why is PokeBeach constantly targeted by hackers? :(

First the Turkish, then iEvil, now this.

sonicyellow said:
so mods and a regular member? (mine was sent to dmaster and I)

also does black name + strike = perma ban?

Yeah, black name + strike is a permaban.

I wish someone could shed some light on this. I feel like I'm in the dark or something.

What I don't get is how people are still saying to scan the computer. How can the OP do that if he said that he does things through an iPod?

Whatever is going on, I personally think it's an April Fools joke. A coincidence that this is happening a little bit before April 1st? Maybe not.

I just talked to him. He said that he tried to get a message out to the people who got the first one saying that he is not a troll and that you need to ignore the message but he got banned too soon.

Twilight Shayminlvr and I both know him- he doesn't make jokes like this.

PokeChamp said:
Yeah, black name + strike is a permaban.

I wish someone could shed some light on this. I feel like I'm in the dark or something.

Well if I walk in the room you won't be lol

And I don't think that this is an april fools thing but I have to wonder why someone would want to hack into a beach account I mean it is just beach

BTW how would he know if that someone would be sending letters out. I mean he said if you get a PM saying you'r next it's not me how would he know someone is sending those out?

From this I can conclude that this is a horrificly bad joke that got stopped fast. Maybe he wants to leave on a funny note instead of yeah I am here bye I quit.

T

Tristan said:
BTW how would he know if that someone would be sending letters out. I mean he said if you get a PM saying you'r next it's not me how would he know someone is sending those out?

From this I can conclude that this is a horrificly bad joke that got stopped fast. Maybe he wants to leave on a funny note instead of yeah I am here bye I quit.

T
Uhh...Maybe because you can view the PMs you've sent? :/

Gliscor said:
What I don't get is how people are still saying to scan the computer. How can the OP do that if he said that he does things through an iPod?

Whatever is going on, I personally think it's an April Fools joke. A coincidence that this is happening a little bit before April 1st? Maybe not.

Members involved in April Fools' jokes? As if. That's just being ultimately paranoid.

Guys, the dude got hacked, just let it go. I'm sure this will be resolved. The creator of the thread is banned, so why are you still all talking about it?

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Uhh...Maybe because you can view the PMs you've sent? :/
If the hacker is trying so hard to keep hacking then wouldn't he be smart enough to delete all PMs? Anywho the guy is banned so good bye

T

Why are we talking about this? This is just too bizarre to leave open.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back