BW/BW2 I'm having Global Link problems...

Jaquii

Formerly known as saurs'pokefan
This morning, when I tried to wake up my Pokemon from the Dream World ( I had played with them yesterday, ) it would connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi, ask me to wake up my Pokemon, and then, right before my Pokemon would awake, a blue screen would come up saying, "communication error..."

Then, when I pressed "a," the, "Would you like to reconnect to Nintendo Wi-Fi?" screen would pop up.

Anyone else having the same problem? Or is it just me?

RE: Global Link Problems

I've been having problems more with the GTS. The only explanation is the Magnemite Coil thing that's going on right now. Tons of people are on the wi-fi trading Magnemites so the servers are very busy.

RE: Game Sync Problems

saurs said:
I haven't used the GTS in a while...

Yeah, but the problems people are having with the GTS could be the same as your Game Sync problems since they're both with Nintendo's servers.

RE: Game Sync Problems

regigigas said:
saurs said:
I haven't used the GTS in a while...

Yeah, but the problems people are having with the GTS could be the same as your Game Sync problems since they're both with Nintendo's servers.
Yeah, it could be.

Guys this means the servers are messed up or your internet server itself is having issues due to them upgrading their network. It worked fine for me. Either they fixed the problem or your internet server fixed their problem. The servers work 2 ways. If either server is messed up your end will not connect properly. If it is Nintendo's server then everyone will not be able to connect XD.:)

So it sure isn't Nintendo's server... I'll try Game Sync now.

Nope. It is probably your server updating XD. Usually takes a week or slow. When ours updates it gets really slow for about a week to 10 days.:)

It worked today. Now, we can use this thread for any other future Global Link Problems!

Back