DPPt/HGSS I'm looking for USA/United Kingdom/France and Japanese Event Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SENGO Lv.41, OT:Tanbir, Hoenn, wesen:Naiv, ID:32217 for my shiny charmander? i can evolve the charmander into a charizard if u want

Redlatios said:
SENGO Lv.41, OT:Tanbir, Hoenn, wesen:Naiv, ID:32217 for my shiny charmander? i can evolve the charmander into a charizard if u want

is it a breed?

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
flygon, when can we trade? Im ready anytime tonight (est)

I'm ready too

Ummm, use my SS I guess, Il have the PCP ready, its UT, BTW, where did you get the mew again? I was just wondering if its legit. Can you give me the details of how you got it and what you know of who (if someone) gave it to you? thanks

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Ummm, use my SS I guess, Il have the PCP ready, its UT, BTW, where did you get the mew again? I was just wondering if its legit. Can you give me the details of how you got it and what you know of who (if someone) gave it to you? thanks

-.- It is checked by a moderator of my forum who had made the legal.exe pogramm!!! IT IS LEGIT!!!!! -.-
When we don't trade now I don't trade with you anymore

can i have your fc??
my is:2450 4676 9331

~Flygon~ said:
-.- It is checked by a moderator of my forum who had made the legal.exe pogramm!!! IT IS LEGIT!!!!! -.-
When we don't trade now I don't trade with you anymore

can i have your fc??
my is:2450 4676 9331

OK, how do the legility checkers work BTW? Also, why the whole "trade now or doom awaits you" thing? My wi-fi is being stupid right now but if you wish we can try. Please answer my Q, my HG FC is on the FC mainpage.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
OK, how do the legility checkers work BTW? Also, why the whole "trade now or doom awaits you" thing? My wi-fi is being stupid right now but if you wish we can try. Please answer my Q, my HG FC is on the FC mainpage.

I'm in hurry....
they check with a programm which is called legal.exe
come on please!

apparently, i have a gamestop jirachi, i will see if activates the even, if it works, would you like to trade? its not a clone because i cant clone :)

I could get you them... but you don't accept one obtained from AR-like system, so im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back