Wi-Fi Trades Im new here but please check out my trading thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vrapceboy said:
CMT for shiny snover and riolu

Hey sorry i was away but im very intested in your shiny houndoom and tentacruel but could u also tell me what natures of dittos u have that would be great

What do you want for 10 aniv Bulbasaur and JEREMY Ekans?Along with Ev'd Slowbro and HG SS Event mew?

Offer:Anything in My thread almost.even my Movie Arceus.

palkia dialga clash said:
What do you want for 10 aniv Bulbasaur and JEREMY Ekans?Along with Ev'd Slowbro and HG SS Event mew?

Offer:Anything in My thread almost.even my Movie Arceus.

your thread is the one that u wanted locked right? if so can you give me stats and moves of your ev'd Spirtomb and froslass? and I also like your 10 aniv pikachu and shiny 10 JAHRE articuno

Metalex said:
Hey sorry i was away but im very intested in your shiny houndoom and tentacruel but could u also tell me what natures of dittos u have that would be great

Naive, Bold, quiet, docile, relaxed, naughty..... Maybe my bro has some ;)

vrapceboy said:
Naive, Bold, quiet, docile, relaxed, naughty..... Maybe my bro has some ;)

ok ask him if he has a adamant and jolly one :D also u wanna trade for ur tenacruel and houndoom? also can they be nicknamed?

Metalex said:
ok ask him if he has a adamant and jolly one :D also u wanna trade for ur tenacruel and houndoom? also can they be nicknamed?
They can be nicknamed ;)....

EDIT: I am very sorry, but I just realized that I didn`t catch them, so I can`t nickname them :(

vrapceboy said:
They can be nicknamed ;)....

EDIT: I am very sorry, but I just realized that I didn`t catch them, so I can`t nickname them :(

ah its fine :D when do you wanna trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back