BW/BW2 In Gen 5, We should give Evos to Pokes who NEED evos.

42 chocolate said:
Tauros has been confirmed to have the evolution Minotauros. >_>

Confirmed by a LIAR hahahaha. Seriously though, there is 0% proof.

dmaster out.

He lost my trust when he told us he would get some new info after the E3, and never came back.

I want a mightyena evolution!

Wolf616 said:
He lost my trust when he told us he would get some new info after the E3, and never came back.

I want a mightyena evolution!

HaHa I remember that.

GOD THE POKEMON YOU WANT TO HAVE EVOS ALREADY HAVE WAY HIGH BASE STATS! AN EVO WOULD BE WAY TO POWERFUL! GUYS JUST DON'T LOOK AT APPEARANCES AND JUDGE!

STOP YELLING! >=[
~Zyflair

Really not all Pokemon need evos. Some are fine as they are. I don't know why so many people want to give Pokemon (who don't have evolutions) evolutions. Some really don't need any.

I would also like a weepinbell split evo 'cause his counterpart Gloom got one and it's not fair. :(

THESOYBLEH said:
I would also like a weepinbell split evo 'cause his counterpart Gloom got one and it's not fair. :(

There not really counter parts. Counter parts are the Gastrodons, Nidoking and Nidoqueen, Plusle and Minun, Darkrai and Creselia.

Hellion said:
How could anyone say Spinda doesn't need an evo? :O

Because Spinda is useless imo. Even with an evolution, it would still suck. Spinda is one of those Pokemon that are not popular at all, and even with an evo, wouldn't gain popularity. I'm also thinking they'd mess it up like they would for Dunsparce.

Hellion said:
How could anyone say Spinda doesn't need an evo? :O

Have you noticed that every spinda has a different pattern, it would stay or change when it evolves Idk

Banette could use one

but I would really prefer less pre-evos and evos of Gen I to IV pokemon in Gen V... I would want this to have over 150 new pokemon somehow not related to previous gens

If the rumor about there being 150 new pokemon is correct, and with the revelation that info from the same sources that spawned his rumor turned out to be true, it's a pretty good bet, then there is plenty enough room for evos and prevos. If you took 30 of those 150 and made them related to previous pokemon, you'd still have 120 brand new pokemon. That's more than what we've seen in some previous generations, including evos and prevos of preexisting pokemon.

But what if Spinda got an evolution...

THEN AN EVOLUTION AFTER THAT!!!!

I know, radical, right?

My top 5 are definitely...
1. Dunsparce
2. Swellow
3. Persian
4. Jynx
and finally
5. SHUCKLE! (I know, I know, His DEF's are amazing... but his HP and ATT's are lackluster ;p) GIVE HIM A CHANCE! ;D

I figure that some Pokemon need pre-evolutions simply for the fact that they are too big to be coming out of an egg.

Examples:
Onix
Lapras
Tropius

My favourtie pokes (in sig) are not all usable in battle, so getting pre/evos would be MASSIVELY helpful to me. Now for those who were griping about the NFE, what happened to wynaut and Scyther? Wynaut is uber, and scyther is uu. So if Tauros got an evo, he wouldn't murder the NFE, he would just stay in the uu.

Now then, Mawile has amazing typing: steel, ability: intimidate, and movepool:Sucker Punch, Irond Head, Fire Fang, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Swords Dance, etc. All that it needs is a good stat boost, and Mawile would jump from NU to OU in an instant. Somewhere around 500 BST or more would do it.

Tropius is complicated. He has two options. Get AMAZING stats, or get better stats and becomd grass dragon. Currently, he's just short of being able to do much on his own, and doesn't quite have the movepool to make up for it. A pre+evo would fix him up just fine.

Back