INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Round 7 ends Febuary 28th at 9:00 Pm Est.

Cool MUCKSTER!

I will give you guys the score in a minute.
Here are the scores!

MK63: 10 Points. Great work! I love the foggy scene, it looks really good!

MUCKSTER: 8 Points. Nice job! I know you didn't have alot of time. How you maid it look like they were in water was amazing!

Achmetha: 10 Points. Great job! Putting the Pokemon in 4 diffrent scenes maid it look really cool!

MK63: 53 Points + 10= 63
Achmetha: 47 Points + 10= 57
MUCKSTER: 45 Points + 8=53 (ELIMINATED)

MUCKSTER: Great job! You really were amazing! Just like my last contest the underdog came in 3rd....But I can hardly call you the underdog anymore, becasue in Project Custom YOUR KILLING MEXD Once again great job! I wish you luck in Project Custom!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Round 7 ends Febuary 28th at 9:00 Pm Est.

My brother told me to post here becasue his post was not showing up.

Now it should show up.

Thank you!

Every time I post and it would be on a new page it never shows up. Weirs right?

Well the scores are in.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 3rd Spriting Contest!! Scores are in!!

Awww snap, I still got a higher score than I thought I would. MK I kept the tradition fo the underdogs rightfully! Now at least I can do well in PC (dont think Ill win though). Ill check up on this every time I see a new post and keep up with it.

Good luck in the finals guys!

LOL! You did keep the tradition!

Good luck in PC....I'm sure you will finish munch higer then meXD

The first post should be updated. You all did well. I'm glad to see that I have a faceoff against MK, but sad to see MUCKSTER leave. Anyway, after this, could you hold off on making a new contest, INFERNAPE? I want to make a contest for very experianced spriters but I have a feeling they'll be too streched if they are in two contests.

I'm updating the 1st post now.

Ooo believe me I will not be making a contest for a while. And I mean awile. I'm getting back into the Wi-Fi stuff, so I'm not sure if I will have time to make a next contest.

I will announce the final round details soon.

WOW didn't expect a 10 out of 10!! Thanks alot INFERNAPE! Oh and you mentioned you would be using the same trophies you did last contest. So if you don't mind...could I pass the torch on this one!

MUCKSTER You are no underdog, Just keeping the Underdog legacy! you did great! You were giving me a real run for my money for a while! So I present to you...The trophy I recieved a few months ago, BRONZE PALKIA!

infernapecontesttrophy.png

-Oh, I didn't make this, So don't give credit to me :p

Woot thanks MK! Who shoudl I give credit to? Do you remeber?

ughh...hold on I took a screenshot of the post a long time ago...
*goes searching through pictures of his newbie days*
Ya the Elite Spriters shop!

Ok, we are down to the final round!

Here is what you need to make!

ROUND 8.Make a banner with every sprite you used in this contest.

ROUND 8 ENDS MARCH 5th AT 9:00 PM EST.

Let the round begin!

OoOoO that should be fun! Good thing this is the last round, because I leave on March 6th for a little trip!

Phew! I would hate it if this contest ended like my last one, where we never had a final round.

Oh yes I forgot that ssb dropped out of the last one!

Well, all I have to do is hope the Moneyking does badly on this round. Even if I get perfect, I won't beat him if he does too.

Lol badly is one thing I won't be doing! But still put up a fight, you still have a chance to beat me!

Wow....I did not relieze I had not check in for awile but anyhow I will be glad to see anybody win this looks like the final round is going to be really awesome!

I really feel like there is no chance for me to win. How about you base the scores on a curve for this round? Also, can we make it like a scene in our banner?

Hmm.....I know what you mean. I would change it, but I stated that the contestant with the higher score wins, so it would be kinda unfair to change the rules now. If MK63 wants to do it to then I will change the rules.....

Yes it can be a scene.

Back