INTENSE FIGHT THE BEST EVER

chocolate

Aspiring Trainer
intense fight is too strong

lets compare intense fight with dp5/4
intense fight is the BEST EVER

yes, yes it is...every set is becoming better than the last...It is almost like they are trying to top themselves more than ever. Worlds 2009 will most assuredly be fun.

For people who only came around in the D/p era, yes, it very well might be.

For others who came at the start of Ex or middle of Ex, no, probably not.

Dragon fronteirs and Legend maker where massive sets, with awesome cards.

DF: Flygon ex, Altaria ex, dragonite ex, kingdra ex, Mew*, Gardy ex, meganuim d, Feraligator d, Nidoqueen d, Rayquaza ex and a Copy cat, buffer peice and holon mentor reprint.

^ That set made a format. We had Flygod, Draggy ex occasionally, Gardy ex's, Megagator, LOADS of decks with nidoqueen as there engine, Mew* was in next to every deck, Kingdra swarm.

LM: This also made quite alot of awesomness with : Banette ex, Arcanine ex, Dustox , flygon ex, Kabutops, lapras and Gengar. Most revolving around react energy.

It very well may be the best Dp set, but not the best ever.

yeah. i agree with daroach. IFDS is amazing, but DF and LM were better. man, i remember when Aqua Magma was about to come out. Magma decks by JP players did great at worlds

DF and LM were great sets but this set has literally EVERY SINGLE CARD PLAYABLE on paper. Its just...mind boggling.

I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS SET! I THINK I'M GOING TO POST ALL IN CAPS TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION!

*ahem*

Yeah, it's an awesome set. But it's fun as well.

akatsuki9 said:
steelix pawns all!!
flip till tails x100 for every heads :D:D:D

Steelix sucks. I Think gengar is one of the best cards. Regigigas is cool too but its not wery useful.

150 hp basic that can heal 80 by giving the opponet a prize (not to mention self-charge itself) and swings for 100 for 3 energy...sounds terrible.

This set is very good, but combined with legends awakened and secret wonders....
We will be playing the best format IMO, and i have played since Neo generation. Yeah ex series were great, but being realistic this card have so much more strategy and we have so much decks to choose. But....everything is ruined by GG and Plox decks. Hope PUI ban gallade :p

This set looks so good , and If i have the money i'm totally going to most of the prereleases and getting a box.

but i have a question Regigigas lv.x reads (i could be wrong)

Sacrifice
knock out one of your pokemon, then attach 2 energys from that pokemon back on then remove 8 damage counters.This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

Sry if i read it wrong.

i like it, most of the pokemon are to powerful they can do like 100 without making many sacrafices, but its not all that.
I think gengar is ganna be pretty good who knows maybe it can combo ith banett and actually work well

Gengar LV.43 – Psychic – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Power: Death Sentence
You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Shadow Loom: Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Poke-Power, place an additional 3 damage counters.
[P][C] Poltergeist: Look at your opponent’s hand, and do 30 damage for each Trainer card, Supporter card, and Stadium card you find.

Weakness: Darkness (+30)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 0

The only thing I like in this set is Shaymin Lv.X and Heatran Lv.X..

Shaymin is going to be the next Lv.X I want many of.

Dszet97 said:
Gengar LV.43 – Psychic – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Power: Death Sentence
You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Shadow Loom: Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Poke-Power, place an additional 3 damage counters.
[P][C] Poltergeist: Look at your opponent’s hand, and do 30 damage for each Trainer card, Supporter card, and Stadium card you find.

Weakness: Darkness (+30)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 0

WOW! Thats a amazing card.

Back