INTENSE FIGHT THE BEST EVER

This set is pretty good. Almost everything can at least be played. Now, let's all pray DRE does not get reprinted until after Worlds 2009. Even Bibarel is way better than the DP one!

Mamoswine just made me laugh. Its retreat is the worst ever, but it really can pack a punch.

I'm glad Shaymin Lv. X was really good. Adding 40 HP to all Grass types! That makes Leafeon harder to kill, and Sceptile will no longer really risk being sniped away with 140 HP. Its Attack is decent too, and I can see it combo with Tangrowth. (I was afraid it would be terrible.)

And on the subject of Gengar, Haunter really makes Gengar pack a punch. It almost makes you wonder if you should throw in 4 Candies in a Gengar deck. Here is its spoiler:

Haunter LV.35 – Psychic – 80 HP
Stage 1 – Evolves from Gastly

[ ] Smog: The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
[P]Death Charge: 30 damage. You may search your opponent’s discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards, and put them in your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: Darkness (+20)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 1

umbreondude said:
Dszet97 said:
Gengar LV.43 – Psychic – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Power: Death Sentence
You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Shadow Loom: Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Poke-Power, place an additional 3 damage counters.
[P][C] Poltergeist: Look at your opponent’s hand, and do 30 damage for each Trainer card, Supporter card, and Stadium card you find.

Weakness: Darkness (+30)
Retreat: 0

WOW! Thats a amazing card.
Yep, maybe it can make the metagame who knows, but i love how it gives out so much damage

shaymingiratina8717 said:
This set is pretty good. Almost everything can at least be played. Now, let's all pray DRE does not get reprinted until after Worlds 2009. Even Bibarel is way better than the DP one!

Mamoswine just made me laugh. Its retreat is the worst ever, but it really can pack a punch.

I'm glad Shaymin Lv. X was really good. Adding 40 HP to all Grass types! That makes Leafeon harder to kill, and Sceptile will no longer really risk being sniped away with 140 HP. Its Attack is decent too, and I can see it combo with Tangrowth. (I was afraid it would be terrible.)

And on the subject of Gengar, Haunter really makes Gengar pack a punch. It almost makes you wonder if you should throw in 4 Candies in a Gengar deck. Here is its spoiler:

Haunter LV.35 – Psychic – 80 HP
Stage 1 – Evolves from Gastly

[ ] Smog: The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
[P]Death Charge: 30 damage. You may search your opponent’s discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards, and put them in your opponent’s hand.

Weakness: Darkness (+20)
Retreat: 1

Finally someone who agrees with the shaymin thing being cool:)

The format might go back to the 06 one. That was one of the best, with definatly over 20 decks to play. Last season was okay, but now... Plox and Empoleon. That's all. We need more decks, I think we could go back to the 06 times....

Back