Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone,

howlinghoundoom here - username after one of my favourite cards. Based in Australia & got back into Pokemon after many years when the XY game got released. Saw in the store, picked it up and loved it. Slowly rebuilding my collection...Found Pokebeach as I was looking for set scans. Love the news updates and excited for XY5! Other interests of mine included: movies/tv shows, board games, martial arts and water sports. Recently started rewatching the anime and oh the nostalgia...

Hello everyone!

I joined here to join in on a conversation I was watching in the forums. I was looking for a complete excel spreadsheet of all the pokemon for the trading card game. Found one here that was truly amazing through google searches and wanted to thank the individual who is sharing it and also inquire about future updates.

Shortly I will be reorganizing my entire pokemon card collection. That's my interest currently. Hobbies include soccer.

Hello I'm grogrogrog. I joined poke beach for the valuable information and the online trading. I have original deck ideas that I'm working towards in order to change the way the meta game is played. I love Dragonite

Hey Pokemon Fans.
I am a player/collector, and i have been experimenting with rogue decks
particularly the DarkrYGon deck which I will post a list for elsewhere.
I also am trying to tech a porydonk deck with a few newer cards, such as Skyla and Town Map

My favorite Pokemon is Absol

why you joined?
Want to know about pokemon tcg and find new friends
where you found out about PokéBeach?
Google
your interests?
pokemon TCG
hobbies?
swiming, go around with my motorcycle, and the most i like play pokemon TCG

Hi guys. Just got into Pokemon TCG and decided to join the forums to ask some questions and browse around. : )

Hi, everyone! My name is Victor, a.k.a. TrickyVic. I am 17 years old, and I live in Norway, in the north of Europe. I'm a long-time Pokémon TCG player, but I haven't played the game for six years or so. I competed in my first championship at age 11, in my City Championships. In 2009 I competed at the Norway Nationals, and went 2-4.

Now I am looking to re-kindle my Pokémon love, and my goal is to compete at the 2015 Nationals here in Norway, with a better record than last time. I'm mainly joining the forums to discuss decks and the meta, post in the Deck Garage and generally have a nice time with other like-minded people.

I found PokéBeach when researching for experiences about a deck I am looking to build, and I've found the site to be a wonderful place for anything Poké-related!

I am currently a student, on my junior year of high school. In my spare time I play curling, and I am a former Norwegian Junior Curling Champion.

Much love <3

Hi my name is Amber I am 25 and have a 1 yr old daughter. In my free time I train Pokémon on Y just to connect and keep in touch with my younger sister who lives and breaths Pokémon. I'd like to have more friends but I feel that it is really hard to find people in a small town and sadly my friend safari is barely filled. My friend code is 451107757548 pm me yours unlike some people I'm not picky and will add you. If there is ditto or clefairy that would be fun as I just learned the advantage of cosmic power. Let's see...I also paint and draw my dream is too get my children's book funded on Kickstarter but that's a long ways out since I have no idea about how to format my digital images and text into something printable.

Hi guys im omega99 and my reason of joining here is I was looking for someone who has a frogadier in their safari and I thought"hey why not search for people who play pokemon" then I search and I found this website and it was a pretty cool pokemon website and so i joined. Now for my hobbies I play tons of games and pretty much it. Now for my interest mine is playing rpgs(I love them sooooo much) but Ixalso like strategy games too. And thats all about me.

Hi! I'm PlasmaEevee. Ok, so I'm a big fan of the video games as well as the card game. Also, I found this website after finding the amazing TCG ONE, which is pretty much Dueling Network for the Pokemon Trading Card Game, which is AWESOME! :D :D

Anyway, Hi! XD

hi guys, i'm jerryv20 and i'm a huge fan of the pokemon TCG. i'm 18 years old and i'm a multimedia graduate student.
I hope you guys will accept me in this huge community and i hope we can have lots of fun.

Hai, my name is Asa Hensley, but you guys can call me Gaara-Chair. My favorite color is yellow. I am 12, gonna be 13 on the 11/24. Why I joined this is cause I like pokemans, alot, and my friend pokemonfan723 said I should check this out. My interests are Dimension traveling. Hobbies are drawings, acting like a cat, yelling at Hussie for being stupid about his Homestuck updates, Role-playing, being a chair, playing pokemon, and definitely watching anime/reading manga. Naruto/Naruto Shippuden is my favorite show, and I love Gaara of the Sand, from Naruto. But I love pokemon the most. I was raised on pokemon games. Cards. TV shows. Everything else pokemon wise. HONK honk :eek:)

Yoooooo! I've been lurking around for a while and finally figured I'd actually join the forums. XD

I'm Shadow, I have a mega Houndoom tattoo, I collect anything pokemon (mostly TCG), and I enjoy trading with folks. :3

Hey everyone, my name is PlasmaTrainer or Jared. I'm a moderately experienced trainer, with a specific team functionality. Most people would view me as a Dragon Tamer, and I would kind of have to agree with that.

Hi there! I don't think I have to say my name again, I mean, it's right there to the left >w>
I found Pokebeach looking for VGC '15 rules. Somehow a Pokebeach thread popped up first thing in GOogle, y'know? I had a look around, thought it's a cool place, and decided to jump in.
I... uh, I play Pokemon, I guess?? I usually play for fun, though I do have a few Pokemon made for competitive battling purposes. I usually leave the rulesets to my opponent, but I do have teams for certain Smogon tiers, VGC '14, and Nintendo's banlist (you know, no Soul Dew, no Rayquaza, all that). Oh, o, I also play Smash, but I'm one of those people with connection issues, so unless you live within fifteen miles from the center of Antartica I'm afraid you're not getting any games from me.
And no, I've never been to an actual VGC tournament before, sadly. I just like the tier.
So, uh, yeah. Hi. o/

Hey there, the names immortalLoser.
I joined 'cause Ive recently wanted to get back into playing the tcg after not playing since the team rocket set way back when, but anyways. A friend of mine told me about this site awhile ago.

As for interests, the normal stuff; gaming. writing, music and of course card games.
Finally i hope to enjoy what this game has to offer

So i've been lurking this forum for about a month and liked reading the posts, so i decided to join up.
I can't find a good signature to use for this but the avatar i picked is my Pokemon trainer.

I'm a Hoenn fanboy too, so expect me to really go fanboy during my first time playing ORAS.

Hi everyone I am cptjacobkeys a player of all Pokémon for about 3-4 years in current gameplay of most pokemon events inside and out of mississippi. I have however been playing pokemon since gameboy color days since I was a toddler. But no one cares for all this info right now :p I am on this website cause I was introduced by a friend but if anyone has any questions related to pokemon except for upcoming rulings I pretty much know all. :)

Back