Introduce Yourself!

• I love pokemon tcg and i thought i should check tcg forums out
  • Youtube
  • becoming the pokemon tcg world champion
  • modding,challenging my friends to battles on the pokemon tcg app, Minecraft.

Hey guys!

I'm Snaquaza, I got here because Celever asked me to join a game he was hosting somewhere over here. Which I'm sure I'll fail in! I know Celever from another forum and Pokemon Showdown, otherwise I don't think I know anyone but there might be some but probably not. I've played Pokemon since I was 7, when I got Diamond and am currently 15. I've played all Pokemon games since and have always been pretty obsesses. (Diamond 750+ Hours, all other games 100+ hours, lots of resets, making fakemons all the time, and even parts of fakegames, though I can't create them myself :[) He told me as well that this was a tight, small community of around 40 active users >.<. It seems to be a bit bigger, but that doesn't matter. It should be fun here. I know this place is known for TCG discussion, but I honestly have no idea about the TCG. Have owned a few cards when I was little, but we didn't know how to play and really never seriously used them. I do host a server on Pokemon Showdown and have been fairly active on another Pokemon forum, though I didn't really contribute well. Oh and I'm Dutch as well, but I should be able to speak English well enough.

Cheers!

Hello everyone! I am AspiraDream, a Skitty fanatic with some sort of addiction to Wonder Trade. I found out about PokéBeach when searching for Vivillion's wing patterns and well, ended up here. I joined because I really like Pokemon and since being a member of 1 other Pokemon website wasn't enough for me. Wait, is just mentioning the words "Pokemon website" banned...? I hope not. That's irrelevant so I will move on~ I like the "Sims" franchise, Spore, Pokemon and of course, Skitty. My hobbies include playing video games, using the Masuda Method, trying to ally the Grox, and about 15 other things. If you want my friend code you can just look it up on my profile. Well I'm done now so... Um.... *awkwardly tip-toes away*

Hi I'm pizzaman711, I started collecting when the cards first came out and then I stopped for a while when college expenses hit. Now that college is over I'm collecting again trying to complete every English set out before moving on to foreign language sets and promo sets.

Hi guys! My name is Patrick. I have been absent from Pokémon for several years and I have come to find out about these great new cards a few months ago. Ever since I have been collecting Pokémon cards and participating in TCG Online. I hope to have fun and learn more with the help of fellow players!

Hello!

I used to play mtcg, I quit cause it was getting too expensive, and I felt like the community was a little hard to get into. Let alone alot of salty/rude people. Also my local area didnt felt very inviting due to some people. After a couple years being out of retirement for mtcg, my friend got me interested in ptcg. In my head i've always wanted to learn and try ptcg, but never knew how to play it when i was younger (only used ptcg as a currency exchange when i was a kid). So i decided to give ptcg a shot and really liking it since. Also deciding that I want to compete again. So in the past couple weeks i did alot of researching for decks and ideas of what kind of deck i would like.

I found out about Pokebeach due to find sources on decks and came across this website. To me it seems like one of the better sources for information, other than http://google.com/.

my hobbies are playing alot of games and sports

I'm gfresh, I've been a fan of Pokemon since it was released in the U.S. back in 98. Back then I was more in playing the games on gameboy and watching the anime. I did collect cards here and there. Now I've got into the competitive TCG and maybe VGC. I'm on this site just about every other day looking up the news, looking at card scans, and working on deck lists. I guess anyone feel free to ask me a question, I'll gladly answer.

Hi! I'm Mark. Returned on playing PTCG last December. And... It's good to be back! Been playing pokemon VG/TCG. And collecting Pokemon Adventures.

Hi my name is Melanie. I reside in Maryland and got into Pokemon by way of my 6 yr old daughter. After investing over $100 into card packs and not having a decent deck to work with (I can see why trading is necessary) I've come here to make some friends and learn more about the game

Hi, My name is Hunter or better knows as Hyper. I came here in search of answers to my questions relating to the franchise known as Pokemon. I run a youtube channel called HyperSaberPKMN. I am a huge fan of the TCG because I cannot play the video games becuase I don't have a 3DS. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this :D

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vLbOZsygE02DpHBwMn3Fw

Hey I'm Mason, or May for short :)
Joined so then I could learn more about the current deck builds, haven't played tcg in YEARS!! (All the cards I had were base set/base set 2, which are now ban -_-) so just bought my first starter pack and a few booster to dust off a bit (;
I'm a mother of two boys, so basicly all my hobbies and interest have revolved around them, just recently started back into my own things. Hopeing to be in my first league tomorrow night :) so excited to be a part of the pokecommunity!!

-May

Hi everyone!

I guess I joined sometime last year and just lurked and did nothing else! Airin is my name pronounced in Japanese (it is NOT Irene!) and I tend to use it a lot online. :p

I joined when I found a lot of TCG information, probably right before I bought my first English box of Flash Fire and around the time I started getting back into collecting the cards. I've collected since I was little, but did stop for a long time and came back around the time of the Plasma sets. My favorite Pokemon is and has always been Charizard (for my love of Dragons and Dragon Pokemon) so I couldn't pass up on Flash Fire!

As for where I found out about PokéBeach? Probably just searching about information concerning the cards. Can't remember..It's been 8 months? And I was lurking. xD

I don't play the TCG game, and just collect cards, but I do play the games. :)

A little fun fact is my Shih Tzu (born in 2003 when I was 12) was named Sparki because, if I remember right, I wanted him to be named after the cute, spiky haired Pikachu, but put an "i" at the end instead of a "y" just to make it unique and because my name starts with that letter. :D

Hey there everyone! I'm Nick / knuxem95! I joined because I love Pokemon and have since Red and Blue back in the day. I found this site just from playing the games and collecting the cards. I hope to be an active part of this community! =)

Good day! I registered as Dorian (after my αS trainer and OC,) but I usually go by pax, hoar (as in frost, not lass,) or sangvoel online. :)
I was referred to these forums by a friend, when I was about to lose hope on finishing my Vivillon pattern collection. I've never really tried to join any Pokemon community that wasn't made of friends of friends, so I might be a bit shy here.

I'm a graduating student of an allied healthcare profession (intending to go to medical school afterwards,) but I also like to write stories, draw, and read about things unrelated to my major during my free time. Oops, I do play Pokemon to unwind, as well, but I try not to overdo it. :p

Prior to playing Alpha Sapphire (though I played Ruby previously,) I was one of those Gen I purists, but now, I'm happy to say that I'd like to play every main series game eventually! So far, I've only played JP Red, Ruby (not finished,) Alpha Sapphire, and X (not finished.) I also have an unhealthy love for Vivillon patterns and Audino. ;u;

Hi, i'm Shadowsharpedo. Chose the name as this is my name every other place I go to, (bet you can't guess my favorite pokemon) and found this place on a whim. Just a random google search, saw what this place was, and said "Why not?" (Because Wobbuffet.) Water types rule.

Hey! I'm Barvoucher, I've been playing Pokémon on-and-off since 2008, and I've always loved it. I've already posted my deck so check that out, but otherwise, I'll stick around!

Hey everybody, just wanted to say hey and ask if anyone was interested in trading cards or would be interested in donating some cards to help me build my collection up. I started back from scratch earlier this week and bought some packs and random lots on ebay and am trying to get back into it. I stopped collecting in 2001-2002 and then sold my original set 5 and half years ago for 35 dollars unfortunately and here we go. Would love to hear back from you guys!

I heard about Pokebeach by word of mouth at a local Pokemon League. I came here to discuss Pokemon and mainly post my competitive deck for revisions and pointers.
I'm into Metroid, Science, Pokemon (obviously), Source games (like GMod, TF2 and such.), Hearthstone, and Science.
Also into Science.
Favorite types are Steel, Psychic and Breloom. (yes breloom gets its own type for now, i dont want to list grass and fighting in there.)
DIY guy.
To explain the name, i used my minecraft alias as my pokebeach alias. Just call my 5oClock. Or Clock. Or 5o. Or 5.

Hi everyone, I'm Regi. I joined in order to get adivces for the TCG and maybe for the VG. I might also give some advices on thoses 2 things, but I'm not that good. I found Pokebeach because of some IRL friends of mine that mentionned it to me for proxies. I love videos games and Board games. I'm the type of guy that stay at his computer the whole day, playing games and browsing the internet. I play a lot of Minecraft and League of Legends.
Also, I'd like to notice that english isn't my primary language, so please be kind and ask to reformulate if you don't understand what I'm saying.

Hi guys im Lily. I joined this site because it has a vivillion trade forum. I was searching for how to get the different pattern vivillion and click on a site and it direct me here. My interest are video games, watch asian dramas and anime, collecting all the pokemon to complete my national pokedex, stargazing and photograph. Been addicted to playing pokemon games since last thanksgiving my bros and i bought our first 3ds. Had pokemon diamond and emerald on our old ds but wasnt into it back then.

Back