Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I'm Manny, NewYearManny18 in this site. I'm a little Spanish, I was born in Florida (North America), I was born deaf and hard of hearing. I am actually 17 years old, but I will be adult in this September. I first used sign language and I was used English since I was about 13 or 14 years old. Eh, I just included the hearing culture, NOT deaf culture.
I am currently using ASL (American Sign Language) and English.

Why do I want to join this site? Because this site is very active, lol. And, this site seems like summer vacation, I did go there in every summer!
Hobbies: Text my friends, role-playing, IM for online, etc.
Interests: Any things from past to now.

2 questions, I can't answer that questions because it is my secret.

Hello all uwu/
I'm Kiwi, I have been raised by the Pokemon franchise, and as a result am into all of the things surrounding it. I'm not much of a forums person, but the reveal of X and Y has me itchy for info~ be it canon, speculation, rumor, or what ever. I also am always on the look out for a good creepypasta.

Heyy, Im A cool Dude. And i like pokemon! :) I joined the beach to get pokemon help, and give help as well. Other intersts besides pokemon, i like rubix cubes, i like all sorts of video games, and i like just hanging out and chillin with people. I am a realy easy going person, and i love to make people laugh! :D So if you are bord, just come talk to me! :p

Hello!! I'm Erde and I live in a forest (pretty much!) all I can see is trees out my front door. I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan and have been playing since I got my first Pokemon Special Pikachu edition for Gameboy Color! And was amazed with Crystal when I could finally play as a girl trainer.

I joined this site via Tapatalk forum search using the keyword "pokemon" as I was interested in joining an active Pokemon discussion forum.

My hobbies are; collecting and raising pokemon, working outdoors, drawing, crafting, going for walks with my dog and relaxing in front of the fireplace with my husband.

See you around!

Hey everyone! My name's Alex and I'm 14 years old! I am a fan of the Pokemon tcg. i joined because I was told by a number of members that it is fun! I also hope to give and gain knowledge from other members on the site!:D

Hey, I'm the same AGGarchomp as on 6P and Pokegym. I joined because I already like the other two forums, and thought I might as well try them all, haha. Dunno how often I'll post here, maybe everyday, maybe never. I guess it depends on how much I like the PB forums.

Hey my name is Konton-Noko and I'm new to posting here. Lol. I joined and decided to be apart of the communtiy to make trades. I've knwon about Pokebeach for a while I have the site liked on facebook and bookmarked so I can keep up to date on Pokemon TCG. I'm a collector of the cards and I don't play the game. I learned how to play just in case I ever wanted to try but I still remain just a collector. Thanks for reading and nice to meet you all. :p

hi guyz... ginteiex here. am 28, though i play pokemon 15 yrs ago... i actually stopped more than 10 +- years ago. was back to this community due to frenz re intro back into this game and the game play and thinking required gets my engine cranking again. lol.

Hello! I hope to bring you all some fine entertainment while heatedly debating everything from Mew's natural habit being trucks to the legitimacy of tackling Stadium R2 with only rentals. Pleased to meet you.

Hello! I joined last year though I am still a member. I joined because I have such an interest in
Pokemon! I also joined so I can know about the latest information about Pokemon.
I have so much hobbies that I can not note every single one of them! But I
do enjoy playing Pokemon (games, TCG, board games, e.c.t).

Hello, I'm (insert username), I'm a lurker on this website since Black and White. I decided to join for a change. =p

Hi.. I'm kinda shy but I like talking to new people so please talk to me! I'm from England, (woot woot!) and I joined PokeBeach because I like talking about Pokemon and whenever I join a site like this, I learn something new! I'm completely awful at Maths so please don't make my brain implode X_X My two older brothers grew up on early Nintendo so we have some of the old Nintendo and Sega consoles (like N64 and PS1) I have a 3DS with Super Mario Bros. and Kirby's Dream Land 2 (I love vintage games) and I am a big fan of the Joker! So that's me! I get a bit snappy sometimes so just ignore me then ;) Oh, and please trade with me!!!!

hi! I live in Spain, and i love pokemon since i was 8 years old. In august of 2011 i registered on ebay, and i remembered one pokemon card... Ancient mew. I bought this card and I started to collect. Now, i have a lot of cards, and sealed theme decks, booster packs, booster boxes... When i can, i will show you photos. I expect met people here and enjoy with pokemon with you. Sorry for my bad english xD
Regards, ancientmew

Hi there! I have been a huge fan of Nintendo & Pokémon since I was around 5 years old, and after years of using PokéBeach for TCG news, I decided to register on the forums! I'll definitely try to be an active user here.

Hi I'm Biz, I like playing videogames and watching anime. I use to play the TCG during the EX years and was actually a member of this forum back then, think I was like 12/13, I'm 19 now and I'm surprise to see how much this place has changed and gotten bigger. Anyway I re-joined because I really wanted to get back into the TCG for quite some time and I thought this would be the ideal place to re-kindle my interest in it.

Hi, I'm Sang, and I'm a competitive TCG player. I live in Korea, and joined because it seemed interesting. I used to play the video game, but quickly lost interest. Hope to get along with everbody!

Hi, i'm from Argentina and i watch Pokémon anime from 3 years old and play the games from six. Now Pokémon for me is like breathing :)

hey, im zach/ Hackzo23. ive been playing pokemon since it first came out. ive watched almost all the anime and am a fan of the manga. basically i love pokemon haha

Back