Introduce Yourself!

Hello members of Pokebeach.

I was an avid collector of the Base/Jungle/Fossil sets in the late 90's, and haven't touched them since. Leap forward while I am cleaning out my house, I find my original (but smaller than I remember) collection, and it brought back great childhood memories.

Needless to say, now I am looking to getting back into collecting avidly. Have been lurking on the forum for a couple weeks reading and catching up, along with watching booster box openings on youtube. Pulls are FAR more frequent nowadays!

I will likely be opening up my original collection for trade to many of you, as I have many duplicates of Base (but very few 1st and Shadowless), so if you are in need of any in particular please let me know!

Looking forward to starting a new collection and discussing with you all!

Hello!

I've been collecting tcg cards for a couple years now, but just started getting more familiar with competitive play. I joined this site to learn more.

Other than that I am a lifelong Pokemon Fan, High School student and a DC comics fan :3

Hello, my name is Queen Sylveon, and I named myself that because I love Sylveon . Look, I may be 10, but I'm much more mature. Guess who got straight A+s for 3 years in Spelling and Grammar?
I joined Pokebeach because I love the idea of it and I love rp, which I hope is on here. Also, I tried to join the Warriors forums, but there were issues along the way, which made me want to join a forum even more. But the #1 reason I'm here is because everyone here cares and knows about Pokemon as much as I do.
I found Pokebeach when I started looking up some Pokemon stuff. Finally, one day, when I found a thread I really wanted to post on, I joined with permission from my dad.
I got too many interests to name here.
Hobbies? Same issue as interests.
I'm a big brained, oversized 10 year old that's probably smarter than you. Jk, actually.

Hi Everyone! I'm GarBearTheMighty. I joined this site to discuss strategies about the Pokemon VG and TCG and to trade, chat, and do everything else that you can do on this site. I love both the Pokemon video games and TCG and they are probably my favorite things to play. I also love gaming overall and I do enjoy playing many other games. Anyway, I look forward to being a member for a long time on this site and I hope to meet many new people too. :D

Uhm, well hi! I'm Shaygah! Quite obvious though, with the username name and all but aannnyyywwaaaayyy...

• I joined so I could learn other Pokemon skills or styles, plus knowing more about an awesome show is loads of fun!
  • i found out about PokéBeach while just searching through Google, I don't exactly remember how I ended up with Pokémon but eh, its doesn't really matter.
  • I absolutely love reading! So yeah its my favorite hobby.
  • Pokemon and everything surrounding Pokémon are my interests.
So yeah that's me! :D

Hello. Decided to join after hanging around lately.

Used to play Pokemon TCG a long time ago, stopped when I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! to which I think that would have been around the point of the Gym sets or so. But have off and on picked up cards or attended sneaks over the years. Really finding this game to be a lot more exciting than I remember it to be.

Been playing the Pokemon games ever since Red and Blue and have never missed out on a generation and even at 24, still love this franchise to no end.

Definitely looking forward to giving this game another shot with a more dedicated heart behind it than before.

Hello I have been a fan of pokemon for a while, but I recently started the Trading Card Game. I am hoping to get better with a little help.

Hello! My name is Matt, I'm 24 and I am from louisiana, and I have been collecting pokemon cards on and off since the beginning! I have just recently gotten back into collecting within the last year or so. I'm here to trade and hopefully get some cards I need!! I am also a member of pokegym (tmatt1990 on there as well) where I have done a few successful trades already. Looking forward to hopefully making some more trades here as well! Thanks

Hi Everybody! Just call me Delta, the Umbreon and Rayquaza loving Pokemon fan! I enjoy all aspects of Pokemon, especially the games. I started with Gen 3, my favourite game is Gen 2(Gen 4 remake) and i can't wait for the Gen 3 remakes!!! I came here because i was bored essentially, and this place caught my eye- hope i get to know this place well! :D

{Insert Title Here}

Hey, I'm new... Um... Awkward greeting I know...

Anyway, I have an 8 person family, and live in a 3 story house, which is cool, I guess. My hobbies are football, basketball, soccer, and the PTCGO. I have been playing the Pokemon TCG online for a couple of months, and I really like how strategic it is. The people that make the cards are just genius in how they change the meta constantly, but keep from overpowering cards too often.

I am 15 years old, in 11th grade, and plan to graduate to MIT this year, thanks to the scholarships that will pay the $30,000 tuition for me. I am homeschooled so I don't have to comply to silly public school rules and curricula. I despise Common Core by the way.

I love to code, I love math, and I love working in tandem with others.

I look forward to meeting fellow Pokemon fans and enthusiasts. Add me on the PTCGO: City_Of_Ash

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach
Hi my name is Chris, I found out about Pokebeach a while back, but i didn't know about the forums. Hobbies are obviously opening pokemon pack. I usually sell pokemon cards on ebay. So hopefully sometime in the future I can become a verified seller on here! :)

Hello all,

Decided I wanted to learn to play the TCG, tracked down a local league, and after several back-and-forth emails, I attended the league, met some folks and the hook was set. I am now on a quest to learn what I can about the cards, the game, and what is to come. They recommended this site, and since it seems to be full of information, I decided to join.

Also stopped on the way home tonight and picked up a 3DSXL with the Pokemon X game. Might as well explore that side of things while I am at it :)

G

Hey everyone, Im Dan. I recently started playing Pokemon Y and I decided to join the forum to trade Pokemon and FCs for the Safari. Found out about the forum just googling around. I also want to learn more about competitive battling. There's much I've to learn from the Pokemons games.

I joined because I am starting to get back into Pokemon after leaving for a while
I had used to have an account on here but shut it down when i quit Pokemon. But now im back :)
YouTube, Gaming, Pokemon, Graphic Designing, Call of Duty
Graphic Design, Pokemon, Xbox Gaming, YouTube
I hope to have a great time here! Simau is my middle name and grandpas name if u were wondering ;)

Hey everyone, Im Ivy. I born and live in Russia.
I love anime and pokemon/ My favorite pokemon is Braixen. And I wish to catch shiny Fennekin.

Hey guys, what's up. I came here because I enjoy playing the Pokemon tcg and video games. I would like to share my knowledge and ideas with the Pokemon community. My favorite starter of all time is Mudkip. I have only caught one shiny (a Marowak in Victory Road on Fire Red). My favorite deck to run is a Keldeo EX/Blastoise. I hope that you people out there will enjoy my posts.

Hai! I'm Hannah, or Fiarko. I found this site from browsing pokemon things. And, this site seems really cool :3 Now, the things i like are video games, of course Pokemon, Pewdiepie, Tobuscus, etc, Minecraft, Yoshi, Meerkats and cats, and other things. Oh and by the way... Im a huge fan of N! So i'm a fangirl of him :)
Pokemon things about me:
My favorite Pokemon are Primeape, the whole Cyndaquil, Snivy, and Oshawott family, and Sentret
My favorite regions are Unova, and Johto.
My favorite game is Pokemon ranger gaurdian signs.
My first shiny was a Cascoon at a bug type friend safari.
And my favorite legendary is Keldeo. :3

Son of Sabrina and Lt. Surge here. Time to show you what I am made of.

My favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion, he's also my bestfriend. And something special about me is I'm psychic like my mother.

I joined to keep up with all stump-related pokemon news. I really am a master of stumps and only stumps make the cut in any pokemon game.

Hi, I'm Jullie and I've played pokémon since the first gen. My first pokémon was a bulbasaur, but I can't remember his name :(

Anyways, I just found Pokébeach and I really need some friends for my friend Safari, so... ^^

I guess that's it. I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Back