Introduce Yourself!

Hi I'm Bowlerdude

I've pretty much known about this place for awhile but finally signed up on referral to keep in touch with some PlayTCG players. I don't play tcg in real life, but I love the game none the less. I like to bowl, not the hats, and turtles. I like turtles.

Bowlerdude
Mike

Hey everyone.

Been playing Pokemon since Blue Version on my GBColor.

Fave Poke is Scyther.

I just recently got serious about filling up my National 'Dex, trading, breeding and battleing.
[I want to battle competitively but won't start until I breed and train a stellar team from scratch. That's ALOT of learning and work ahead.]

Glad to be on board!

Yo, Guys ! I,M here at the Pokebeach forum because I want to be strong Dragon type Trainer so I think I could get and share some Tips and Information from and to all other trainer here on this forum. Why do I want to be a strong Dragon type Trainer ? Because, I love Dragon Type Pokemon and because I,m a rookie at this type so I want to become stronger and become a strong Dragon type Trainer. So from now on, I will start posting question and tips to all of you... and I play PTCG to , the deck that I,M playing now is the stat deck ? ( Ninetales-Amoongus ) I play this deck because It,s cheap and it will give the player a lot of fun... the deck that I,M playing isn,t match with my goal to be a Strong Dragon type trainer . But it,s ok ... So that,s the end from my first post Hope you guys Like me and hope that we couls be friends.

Herro Just call me Oshy. I do Let's Plays on The Tube of You and do some online voice acting. I'm also into roleplaying and going to Anime Boston. Also pumped for the Pokemon news next week :D

Hey there!
My name is Matthew (Aka Matty-Kun), I'm 21 years old, and I'm from the good old US of A~
I've been frequenting Pokebeach for some time now, but I finally decided to join the forums here after seeing people discussing various deck ideas, as well as the cards within them~
I play both the TCG and TCGO, and would love to battle anytime!

I certianly hope that I can join in on all the various discussions, and become a valuable asset to this amazing website~ X3

Wassup Beach of Pokémon!!!!

My Name is Haxorus3464+1, I am a Senior, and I came here from another Pokémon Community because they weren't any help on my decks. I am currently a very competitive TCG player in San Diego, California and right now, I'm 36th in the Region haha! Not bad, right? Anypoo, I'll be in the TCG section of the forum if you want to review my decks! I am also a very decent deck reviewer (beware, I have low expectations usually, so 'decent' may be 'not awesome' on your scale! :D

Later, 'Beach!

Hi guys,

I joined this site because I love Pokemon.
I found out about this site thanks to google.
I like to play pokemon games such as the tcg and all of the gba/ds/color games
another reason that I have joined this site is because I hope to find other people on ptcgo wich I can battle/trade with

kind regards,

burngold

Hello there Everybody on Pokébeach! My real name is Jonathan, you will always know me on my screen name as J13howes, (13 being my lucky number). Pokemon has had its ups and downs for me, i never really got into pokemon until Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald because me coming from another country, made it diffucult to get my hands on the earlier generation of pokemon games (Red, Blue, Gold or Crystal) and since Ruby and Sapphire were the years when Pokemon was seen as 'Uncool' from the perspective of a child, wanting to become an adult as soon as possible. From then, I never got into pokemon Until my friend sold me his copy of Pokemon Pearl for a Hefty price of £5. after then, it became clear to me that pokemon was a great franchise after all, and soon i became hooked. Eventually i began to play some of the newer pokemon games (Black, White) and eventually i made some more school friends who enjoyed pokemon as much as me. Now i can safely say that, i have played (but not beaten) most of the pokemon games that Gamefreak had to offer, From the original japanese pokemon red, Right down to pokemon Black and white 2.

I mainly joined pokebeach because my friend told me that it was a great website where you could share pokemon tips, strategies and even trade pokemon.

Thanks everyone for accepting me into the pokebeach community!

Hi!
My real name is Juraj and I am from Croatia.
I joined PokeBeach because I can talk freely about Pokemon. (Croatian teens don't like Pokemon that much).
I found PokeBeach when I was looking up new cards.
I love to play Nintendo games, mostly Pokemon. I like skating, and playing handball.
I hope to have a great time with other PokeBeach members

Hey everone!

I'm new here. Been collecting Pokémoncards for 2 years now, first of all with only trades withing the Netherlands, but now I want my collection to grow even more so I'm going abroad;).
Hopefully I'll figure this forum out as soon as possible so trading can begin! I've got a very big list with all of my doubles and another list with all of my wanted cards. I've seen some 'hot' topics here who are only looking for rare EX-cards and goldstars and so on, but I'm also still looking for pretty random cards, reverse holo's and first editions etc. Anyone with me on that? I hope I will make many trades from here. Can't wait. Next to that; to all of you I wish you the best wishes for 2013 and good luck with sticking to your new years resolutions;)

Bye, Julien

Heyho I'm Cross, 24 from Germany

I found this forum on google and joined to learn about the tcg ^^

My hobbies are tcg/ccg's, video games and supporting conventions

Currently I'm playing: WoW tcg, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon tcg, Naruto Shippuden CCG and Kingdoms CCG (Online game).
I'm going to take the Pokemon Professor Test tomorrow and try to be a judge in the future

Nice to meet you :3

Hi, I'm 21 and I'm from Brazil. I decided to join this forum because I've been to excited about their big announcement scheduled for the 8th and I wanted to check some of the ideas of what it could be around here

Hey there guys. I'm Noah, a 16 year old self proclaimed Dragon Master. I've been involved with pokemon since I was related and love the Japanese culture. I found out about pokebeach simply by searching for pokemon fan sites. Anyways my hobbies include playing music, drawing/painting, and of course playing pokemon. Talk to me if you want to chat about anything pokemon related or not :D

I joined pokebeach fourms because i had a idea that i wanted to post tournament reports for tcg. I enjoy going to pokemon events and playing the game and i wanted to take a whole new level and start posting my deck list, and tournamnet reports. :)

Dusknoir117

Hi! I've been on PokeBeach for a while now but I haven't introduced myself. I'm Alvee (not my real name, just a nickname that no one really uses), I'm from the United States.

I've been into pokemon since the 4th grade when my friends gave me some cards. None of them are still into pokemon, in high school it's considered "not cool" so no one there knows I'm into pokemon. I started playing the video games when my sisters got Diamond and Pearl, I bought FireRed, then I moved up to Platinum (brand new at the time), then HeartGold, White, and now White 2.

For Trading Cards, I have at least 200 cards, but I haven't touched them in 2 years, and I've never tried making decks.

I found pokebeach after I found a VGC round (2011 World Finals) on YouTube, and got interested. I joined PokeBeach because I wanted to go to a VGC tournament! (still working on that).

I don't have any favorite types, but I love Torchic, Darkrai, Snivy, and Eevee!!! (but mostly Torchic and Darkrai)
I have to say my absolute most favorite thing about pokemon is the music, like FireRed's Indigo Plateu, Lavender Town, and Pokemon Mansion. And Pokemon Explorers's Dialga's Fight to the Finish, Time Gear, and Temperal Tower....(I play 3 instruments flute, guitar, and saxophone, and I know how to play some of the PMD music!)
:D :)

hi everyone…
i've been visiting this web site for years and i did never think of joining til i came up with news not available here, about the eeveelutions
i just wanted to post a comment about it…
it's just a huge honor to be part of this website… ;)

Hey everyone!
im a 17 year old pokemon player from norway ! :) who has been using this site for about a year now tho never been much on the forums! so i decided to join the forum since i saw some interesting threads :D
i am a competetiv tcg player :) and would love to talk deck strategies and just discuss the metagame :) and i'd like to get to know you all :)
and if any of you play on playtcg.me i'am always up for a match! :)

Hello. My name is Squid. 23 Wisconsin (hence the name squidtepig lol) I'm a just a average Pokemon fan and I've been coming to this site quite frequently since the first black/white info was released from various Youtube videos (Great videos by the way! ) so I decided to become a member!! :3 I just got started in the TCG competitive scene (this site rocks for cards scans) and competitive VG player. I'm looking forward for getting help with getting into the metagame in both TCG and VGC. I hope this was a ok intro :eek:

Hi Im Radioactive561 obviously and after watching various pokemon forums ive decided to sign up. IVe been playing Pokemon since Blue and Red and havent stopped since really. Ive had a few breaks but im finally getting back into it now . Not massively into the card game unfortunately as ive never played it but I used to collect the cards and still have the majority. Thanks for reading!

Hello there fellow Poke' Trainers. My username is Knight Rider X. Can also call KR for short if you want. Haha. The reason I joined the forums is because of the latest news on the Pokemon comes out here. Which is very hard to find despite the use of Google. I found out about this website through my friend, I dont know if he has an account here or not, he just come by here just for the news on Trading Card. My interest that relates to Pokemon is the anime series, Trading Card and also the game consoles. My hobbies are trading card fights, playing games most of the time. Other relevant news on me is.... I'm no pedo. Hahaha. Hopefully we can be friends and help each other out.

Thanks for reading this.
KR

Back