Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, name is Tyler or Charybdis. Been following this site as my Pokemon News site for a few years now and after so long lurking, I decided to become an active member in the community with the new pokemon generation on the rise. My favorite legendary is Rayquaza and possibly Zygarde (I love serpentine, dragon-esq designs). Favorite non-legendaries are Scizor, Hydreigon and Tyrantrum (come on, a T-Rex?! I don't care how bad he ends up being).

I'm a writer/poet by passion. Wrote a few comics and have been published a few times. I dabble in other artistic endeavors but that's about it.

I enjoy reading about competitive battling and breed for IVs, Egg Moves and EV train as if I am going to though I have never done an actual battle.

I love breeding pokemon for people and will make IV breeding or Egg Move breeding a mission if at all possible.

My dream is to have a legitimate Rayquaza with a beneficial nature and IV spread! (Have never had this!)

Gonna keep this short and sweet. Hello all, my name is Zivin, I have been following Pokebeach as well as lurking around these forums for many years. I am looking forward to actually getting involved now and meeting some new people here in the community. With X and Y releasing I would like to get to know some people here who I can perhaps trade with and open up some of the new online aspects of the games with. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

hi, new user here! from Birmingham, UK

playing Pokemon X and sell TCG's online.

found out about Pokebeach through word of mouth.

Interests are Pokemon! Drum & Bass!

3DS Code is: 1478-3871-7020

Hey everyone, I'm PikaBoo :3 I like Umbreon, and currently have Pokémon Y! Hope to chat with you all soon! :D

Hi! I joined PokeBeach because of the release of X&Y. I found out about PokeBeach when I was googling things about the TCG.

Hi, I'm momoxmomo, or y'all can call me Mistryss (my alter ego and penn name). I'm a English Literature major from Texas. I found out about pokebeach while searching for info about XY. I have played all gens of Pokemon since the beginning. I also study languages and can speak German, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (via classes rather than self study). I hope to teach English in Korea or Japan at some point. Additionally, I'm a fan of Agatha Christie and mysteries. Other games I play include Skyrim, the Dragon Age series, the Civilization series, Nancy Drew games, Fable 3, and the Saints Row series. I listen to kpop, jrock, industrial, and darkwave. I'm also a Korean drama addict.

Feel free to add me ^.^

Hey. I joined primarily so that I could look for easy trades (GTS doesn't offer that much info like nature and stats, but you can coordinate that online with forums). I found out about Pokebeach when searching on Google. I got X on Saturday and I'm in Laverre City. Lovin this game.
My interests include Doctor Who and Game of Thrones. My hobbies are watching TV, playing video games, and reading.

I actually found this place by accident but I am a very spaced out gamer playing rpgs like skyrim,and koa reckoning. However my current interests lie in shin megami tensei, assassins creed 4, and of course pokemon. Victor Dracos at your service.

Hello everyone!! I'm MonsterHunter24, and I just got back into the video games 2 months prior to the telease of X and Y by playing PC emulators and (finally) beating Emerald on the original cartridge. I've been into pokemon since I was about 4 or 5 and started with a Deoxys starter deck and shortly afterwards FireRed. I have played and beaten all Pokemon games since then including pokemon Y in 15 hours the day after the release. I can't wait to hop onto the other threads and start contributing so I'll leave it at that.

why you joined: To share some information on Pokemon X and Y
where you found out about PokéBeach: Google search looking for TM locations in X & Y
your interests: Pokemon :p
hobbies: Games, Anime, Japanese
anything else relevant: Studying Japanese to become fluent, and I'm a furry.

Hello I joined because I wanted to be able to trade with people who RNG Pokemon. And because I lurk the forums a lot so I figure why not post from time to time.

I play the Yugioh TCG competitively and might jump in on competitive Pokemon battling sometime in the near future, but for the time being I just wanna kick my friends' butts in X and Y.

Ohhi there! Ive been a long time lurker of these forums and finally made an account :D

My first ever pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow waaaay back when for the gameboy and it was totally by accident! When I was very little when the Yellow was coming out,(I was 5-ish) my parents were buying me a gameboy and said which game I would want. Being so young I didn't really understand and I said the Yellow one (I thought they meant the color of the gameboy) So they gave me a gameboy with Yellow version. I have played through Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Ruby+Sapphire, Diamond+Platinum, White, White 2 and currently X!

Hi everyone :D I'm MissMoon and I came here for the same thing as you guys... POKEMON <3
You just can't get enough of Pokemon even as the years go through :)
I found out this forum when I was looking for clues about Vivillon and the zones where I could get all of them, so here I am :D

Why I joined; found more info on Vivillon here than other places, and hoping to get at least all the cold-themed Vivillions.
How I came across PokeBeach: searching about Vivillion's patterns.
Interests: Aside from the obvious (Pokemon), Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Zelda, Mario, e.t.c.

Hy I'm Lucas, I love pokemons and I to catch them.
I'm 16 and live in Brazil
I'm here because I want to know somethings that I can do in some games of pokemon
I really like to play games, online or offline

My name is Aaron. I'm 24 years old and currently live in Indiana.
I've been a fan since the beginning, when my parents got me a game boy color with Pokemon red and blue, and also bought me a lot of cards.

While I've stuck with the video game series the whole time, I didn't have much interest in the cards really up until about two months ago. I had collected them a bit as a kid, but never really did anything with them aside from attending a Pokemon league event one time.

So, for some reason, after about a decade and a half I started buying cards again. I was impressed by the design, the moves, and the abilities of the newer Pokemon cards.
After I had a few hundred I put together a deck and learned how to play the card game.

While the one I had was okay for casual play, I lost pretty badly to a Landorus EX / Mewtwo EX deck a couple of weekends ago at a Pokemon league event.

So, I'm here mainly because I'm trying to put together a good deck for competitive play.
I'm trying to figure out if I should continue buying booster packs, save up for a booster box, or buy individual cards online.

Aside from playing Pokemon, my other main hobbies are knitting, computer game programming, target shooting, and cooking/baking.

Hey i'm Bram or Gallolala. quite active on pokemonshowdown, you should find me in the randoms room. i'm fourteen y/o and lived in the netherlands, and started playing pokemon with dp, but have since played almost everything else. fav pokemon: whimsicott :)

Hey everyone!
I'm slowpr0_, and I'm officially back into the Pokebeach community!
I was an avid member back in 2010-ish known as Yoda432, so I know Pokebeach pretty well!
I'd love to make some friends and maybe become a respected member of the community!

why you joined Herro eveyrone~ My names Nikki...or Forsaken_One. lol. Um....I've been an abide pokemon lover ever since i can remember, and i remember from age 3 and up. I played the card game, watched the tv series and i've played the games. Now i collect pokemon cards. I also would like to trade, battle, other things among the new pokemon games :3
I found out about this from my Boyfriend, whom is also a member and an avide pokemon player as well :3

My interests include games, like pokemon. I also play kingdom hearts, Castlevania and u soebd time on gaia as well. Haha. I write faniction, draw, design, write lyrics and poertry...Uh... I love anime as well. I'm a big otaku haha.My hobbies include playing games, drawing, writing, collecting cards/anime merch.

Umm...Other things, I'm a 20 year old girl. I work two jobs, plan on going back to school this spring, and next fall i plan on moving out of my parents apt and into my own place with my boyfriend hopefully.

Back