Introduce Yourself!

Hi I joined to trade some Vivillon in Pokemon Y, if you have some take a look at the thread for trade i will post some that i have and some that i need.

Hi, I'm starpilot11 and I came here to share some deck ideas. I've been playing pokemon for about half a year now and was introduced to it by my best friend. I've got a Keldeo/Blastoise deck and win about 80% of the time with it (I have just been playing with my friends and brothers so far). Looking to build some Darkrai decks soon.

Hello~

I'm Magistrum.

I'm an artist, and I'm looking for forums involving pokemon since I draw pokemon too. So yeah I stumbled upon here lol. I'll probably be hanging out in the art threads more than anywhere else.

Hoping to learn and impart with everyone in this community! ;3

Hello my name is Niku, I joined this site for Pokemon TCG and VG, I found this site while searching for deck match ups. I like to watch anime, and read manga. I enjoy playing Rhythm games such as Osu! and Stepmania. When I am not studing, I like to play Diablo 3 or just hang with friends. I am currently saving up for a 3DS, I really wanna get Pokemon X, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai. I play the pokemon TCG, I currently run a Blastiose/Keldeo Deck. Anyways thanks for reading :3

Hey,
my Name is Floh, I´m from germany and 22 years old. I have been reeding the posts only as a guest, but now I want to be a part of it.

Greetings from germany. ;)

Hi, Im jonnygflea
I wanted to create some threads on pokemon card designs
When i was looking for some pokemon cards online
Pokemon, and video games
Collecting pokemon cards i have over 9000 ;D
My youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/jnbjhnkhn

Hey there, I'm Shiny Dragonite! I'm 19 years old, and I love Pokémon. I'm excited to be apart of this community. I found out about Pokébeach while searching the internet about Pokémon trading cards. Shoot me a message if you have any more questions!

My name is O'Shanley i'm 17 years old i've been playing TCG for about 2 years now. I am not yet into the competitive side of TCG yet but would soon like to get involved. I really enjoy playing the game and building new decks with new ideas. I found this site looking for new ideas to build decks around.

Hello everyone, my username is revived. I joined pokebeach to re-educate myself on the tcg. I recently got back into it (Online) and would love to catch up on what I missed. I stopped playing around the 1st black and white set. I did play competitively in the Ontario region, I renember doing really good at multiple cities, regionals and even nationals (senior category). Would really love to learn more about the new tcg and maybe even start playing at events again.

Hey everyone. I m TSL from HK.
Two months ago, I encountered TCGO and started picking up this incredible card game after I had quit playing more than ten years ago. Remember when I was like ten, I was so absorbed into this Pokemon card game as well as video one.
Though Pokemon is no longer popular (not even slightly TBH) in HK, TCGO provides me the platform to play with other players worldwide, which is awesome. (Now it sounds like I m doing some terrible advertisement here.)
Anyway, hope Pokemon never die.

Hi, I'm Virus as you can see and I'm here for all the Pokemon stuff! I love pokemon and I've been playing since the first gen.
My interests are Pokemon (of course) and other Video Games, My hobbies are drawing, editing, playing Pokemon X and such great stuff.
That's pretty much it but do not worry, I will do my best to be and active member (even if I have some many things to do and almost no free time).
Any welcomes are appreciated!

Hi Guys. I'm a 29years guy from France. I was looking for some stuff about Pokemon Y, and found your forum, so here I am! I've been playing every Pokemon game since Red/Blue.
Interests : Pokemon of course, video games, movies, ...
Hobbies : see above

See ya around !!

Hey guys. In case you can't tell, my name is christinaaguilerafan56. I am joining this site because I love Pokémon, just like everyone else on this site, and I wanna share that love with all of you. I found out about Pokebeach a long time ago, but I was very reluctant to join because I think I was only like 9 or 10 years old at the time. (I'm 15 now.) My interests are Christina Aguilera (hence the username), sleeping, Pokémon, & procrastination, especially in the area of homework. I don't really have any hobbies. Other than that, the only other thing I really have to say is that I am very happy to be here.

Greetings pokemon fans. My name is goldengirl180. Leaving the pokemon world around the 3rd generation, pokemon x and y convinced me to get back into the game. I'm not into competitive scene but I'm still interested in breeding for natures and ivs for my favorites. Cats are my favorite animal, so I've been disappointed that the feline pokemon have not been very playable as far as competitive goes. Therefore, I'm delighted with the latest addition to the feline pokemon family, meowstic. With a diverse move pool and large special attach, she's my favorite of the current gen. I found this site in order to gain more contacts for the friend safari in pokemon x/y. I'm playing X at the moment but hope to purchase y in the future. My hobbies include reading and wring, as well as being an avid pet lover.
Thanks for taking the time to view this. May you go out there and be the best, the very best; like no one ever was.

Hi guys! I'm FF9ZidaneGal but everyone just calls me Zidane. I'm new here, so don't be too hard on me for being the new girl on the block. :p Anyway, here is some stuff about me.

~ I joined to find some new friends to enjoy Pokémon with. Friend Safari is so much fun and so is collecting all the super pretty Vivillon colors so I'm hoping to find friends with that same interest as me.
~ I Googled "Vivillon trading posts" and viola! I found PokéBeach. :p
~ My interests include Pokémon, Pokémon, and Black ops II zombies. xD
~ Hobbies? Uhm...I like playing Pokémon! :p
~ I LOVE trading. I'm a huge fan of trading and breeding. So if you need anything I'm usually the girl to turn to. :p

Hit me with a PM if you'd like to chat more. :D

Hi there, I'm Josh and recently found this forum while browsing online. I joined so I simply become a bit more social in a community I enjoy.
I am a Tuba player who is a heavy Gamer, generally on the Nintendo side of things but do play other systems as well.

Mew9000

Hi. I stumbled upon Pokebeach mostly from X and Y leaks, as well as Googling for things like TM locations. I've been playing Pokemon since Crystal. I've rarely had much of a friends list or traded much, so I thought I'd check this place out and see what's up. :)

New to PokeBeach and looking:

Hello every one, as the title says I am new here. Just started to get back in to pokemon, and have been playing on PTCGO. I have beat all the trainers and am now working on getting all 4 stars for each trainer. Looking for people to play with , and if any oe would like to help me get more situated on PTCGO would be great. Thanks is advance.

Xzyiel is my name on PTCGO as well

Greetings and salutations.
I am RaveApex (or Ap3x), proud Canadian Pokemon fan since getting Pokemon Blue back in 1998. I have played nearly every video game in the main series (sadly this includes most color varients in generations).
I work a full time job as a Pawnbroker, repair and modify PC's and Xbox 360's, and frequent nightclubs often... but still manage to make some time to enjoy all the Pokemon games I can get my hands on.
I am also a PC gamer and try to pop on Xbox Live when I can find the time.
The only thing I am more passionate about then Pokemon is EDM (Electronic Dance Music), specifically Electro, Dubstep, D&B, and Speed Garage.

I stumbled accross this site looking for a trading forum for Generation 6, as I have never been happy with the strict GTS trading method. Seems like a good place to do so, and maybe 'meet' some decent people to battle with.

....and that about sums me up.

Back