Introduce Yourself!

Well hey! I'm Appleby 103.
I've discovered this site while looking up on some pokèmon.
I've been playing pokemon since gen 3 and started playing the generations before that once I got into it.
I mainly play Pokèmon and nothing else :D.
Overall I'm not the best battler in online competitive, but I try and have fun a lot.

Appleby 103 :p

Hi there! I'm Rubin, and I joined here because I love pokemon, especially the card game, and wanted to trade with other people online. I found out about this website from Jwittz. I play other games on Steam and PSN, so PM if you wanna play games there too. I hope I'm welcomed here!

Hey there, people. Got asked to join by one of the mods/admins at a LAN party a couple of months back and told to break as much stuff as I could. Apparently I got a PM on registration saying my account would be deleted within a fortnight if I didn't post, and while it has been about 5 months now, probably better safe than sorry.

(and speaking of breaking stuff, you guys are still susceptible to the avatar reupload thingy - mine is currently ~2.2x higher than the supposed maximum file size. I'm fairly sure MyBB 1.6 and above scale things correctly though, so it's not too drastic - you used to be able to upload a 2000x2000 image and every time your avatar was embedded it would screw up the HTML something chronic)

((also I did actually check that my user title wouldn't really do anything before trying it))

EDIT: Also, I just liked that post above mine twice. You should probably check for race conditions.

My name is dolanduk, my hobbies are gaming, I found this page via google while searching for friend codes for pokemon x/y and those friend codes are the reason I joined this forum.

Hello. I am Dracendor and I joined here because i am looking for new safari friends and pleople to trade pokemons.

Hello Everyone :)

My name is Michael and my son and I have been playing the Pokemon TCG for 2 weeks now. We are having a great time and look forward to learning everything we can about this great game.

I learned about Pokebeach on the Virbank City Facebook page.

Hi Everyone,

My name is bam1991dbz! I joined because I am starting to collect Pokemon cards and I want to buy/trade for a lot of the older cards that I do not have. My dream is a PSA 10 1st edition base set Charizard!

Also, I wanted to buy some Pokemon related stuff from eBay from an eBayer located in Japan (I am located in America) and I wasn't sure about the rules/regulations regarding customs (the lot I am interested in is around $300). My good friend and Pokemon mentor, "Patriots Fan", referred me to this site and told me to try and ask users Athena and omahanime directions on how I should go about my Japanese import purchase. I'll be PMing them after I finish my intro! Btw if anyone has any knowledge on this process feel free to PM me. I really want to buy these items ASAP!

My interests are medicine, acting, movies, art, playing sports, dancing, reading, architecture, friends, and intellectual pursuits in general.

My hobbies (as well as interests) are anything Pokemon and videogames (mainly Nintendo although I have affairs with Sony and Microsoft. Sega too back in the day haha).

I would love to make more Pokemon playing friends - I have many friends but not many "Poke-friends" in real life. I plan on attending a local league where I live in a few weeks but yeah the more friends I have the merrier. And of course I want to learn as much about the cards, videogames, and other Pokemon stuff that I can so please let me know if you have interesting facts you would like to share!

All the best!
-bam1991dbz

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm Toro googleo/Winston.

Why you joined - Probably the fact I play Pokemon TCG and just wanted to see what Pokebeach has to offer? :p

Where you found out about PokéBeach - Friends. Most friends I play with usually use Pokebeach to either get info or scans of cards.

Your interests - Mostly motorsport mainly.

Hobbies - Gaming, photography, reading books (not e-readers! There's a difference!) and playing Pokemon TCG obviously.

Anything else relevant - I've played the first gen Pokemon TCG way back when it was under Wizards of the Coast. So yeah, a very long time coming.

Hi guys, my names Dan!

20 year old Pokemon fan from the UK, who has been playing the games for years and is just getting into the TCG! Came here to get a few tips and will no doubt become obsessed with the forum!

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Greetings. Hi I am AvatarBrandon. I joined this website to trade pokemon and share my artwork of pokemon. I like to play videogames like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, and much more. My favorite pokemon is sableye because it so good competitively and i think it looks cool. I hope to make many friends on pokebeach. When I have the time i like to play videogames, draw, make art, and play soccer. I hope to make many friends on pokebeach.

Hey community. AlonzoDios here.
Found you all via the wonders of Google and really just looking to add more people to my Friend Safari. Love to battle/trade and am looking for mega stones and to finish my Pokedex!

Friend code is 4725-8011-3215 feel free to add and fling me a line giving me yours!

Hello! I'm Daniel! my neighbor started me on pokemon when I was five and my love for it just grew and grew. I love wailord and kyogre, so I will probably like anything you post about them. last year I started attending a league and I joined pokebeach so that I could get help with my decks.:D
PS: I really need help with the deck I just posted.:(

Hello! I'm b_sqaured21.

I joined since the animated series has always been a guilty pleasure of mine and now I've recently started to get into the TCG and am trying to also get my wife involved. I found the site through Google. I love table top games and have been a long time Heroclix player. I used to work at a Kay Bee Toys back in the early 2000's and helped my neighbor's kids get into the game

Hello Pokemon Fans!
I am Professor K from The Pokemon Evolutionaries on YouTube and I am a registered Pokemon Professor who has been a part of the game since 1998! I have been looking to PokeBeach for a very long time for info, news, and all kinds of relevent Pokemon material, but I was only just recently urged by a very good friend of mine, Shining Goodra here on PokeBeach, to join in the forums. I eat, drink, sleep, breathe, and live Pokemon. I have been doing nothing but delving for more content to stay up to date on everything happening in the community and with the game as well. I love this community so much because it is the only gaming community with so much unity and closeness. I believe there is no single group of people better anywhere. Pokemon has brought so many of us together and made us all better people in my eyes. PokeBeach has done a wonderful job of providing news, information, and the tools to make players better as well as keep us all up to date. I look forward to being an an avid and active member of this site and to speaking to all of you!

'Ello there! I'm PurpleSkye! I've been playing Pokemon for roughly 4 months, so I'm a bit of a newb, although I've completed the game already. I've only played Pokemon X, and I'm in love with it. I hope Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be even better! :D

Anywho, I found out about your realm (X3) by just surfing the web for Pokemon forums. I LOVE to draw (I'm pretty good too) and play video games. I also have a Youtube channel (Though I don't really put any Pokemon things on it... yet). My favorite Pokemon of all time has to be Espeon. I've always had a thing for Psychic types. They just seem so... interesting. I'm also a big fan of the rest of the Eeveelutions.

Alright, I'll stop boring you now X3 Bye!

Hello I'm Ultranex. My first pokemon game that I played was blue version when I was small. I've played almost all pokemon games including pokemon colloseum. Never the sequel though. Now I play pokemon Y and pokemon black 2. Well I found out about this forum by accident, seaching for pokemon facts. My favorite pokemon types are fighting ,dark, and psychic types. By far my favorite pokemon is Dragonite and Rayquaza. Not because they're powerful but because they were the first Dragon types that I found awesome. :)

why you joined Why not? :p
where you found out about PokéBeach I use it for looking up decklists for the TCG. :D
your interests Pokemon and Pokemon accessories.
hobbies Vidya Gaems.
anything else relevant nah

ye

Hello, new to the whole pokemon game and league thing, what I would like to know what are the criteria for joining a league, is there an age restriction? Is there a weight restriction? Is there a smell restriction? and as I said BRAND NEW...don't know the first thing about the game, watched the cartoon for years.So there ya go. How I got involved was watching people play and wondering how it would feel to play and then trying with one friend and kinda liking it, friend does no, so I was left on my own so sad. So there ya go.

I found this site by googling friend codes. I joined because I need a Breloom hidden ability. I love pokemon and would love the help thanks

Back