BW/BW2 Is Cheren the son of Makomo?

Are they Related?

• You're right! They look similar, maybe they're related!

Votes: 43 95.6%
  • Hmn, I don't think they are related. sorry.

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizzard said:
I was going to vote no...but they look awfully simalar...so I voted yes in the end.

The professor is rumoured to be your Mother? :eek: That's something new for sure.

Poor Beru is left out :( Hey maybe that big guy (next to umbreon) on the anime character sheet is her dad? He looks like the type who'd be against his daughter running off on a big adventure. (It's a long shot though..)

Offtopic: But if here dad has an Umbreon that would be like the kid saying "But dad you were a trainer once too." The dad would be like "Yes and it was a stupid mistake and i don't want you going out on the journey as well, so i will leave you to go to your bedroom which is on the first floor so you can think about your thoughts near your open window." Then she just runs away anyway.

Ontopic: Anyway i think they could be related maybe auntie and niece or Sister and little sister.

Playerking95 said:
Offtopic: But if here dad has an Umbreon that would be like the kid saying "But dad you were a trainer once too." The dad would be like "Yes and it was a stupid mistake and i don't want you going out on the journey as well, so i will leave you to go to your bedroom which is on the first floor so you can think about your thoughts near your open window." Then she just runs away anyway.

Maybe he just thinks she's still too young?

You know that type of dad, "you can't have a boyfriend until you're 40!"

Dizzard said:
Maybe he just thinks she's still too young?

You know that type of dad, "you can't have a boyfriend until you're 40!"

Yeah that's what i was getting at and hey maybe that guy is cherens dad.

Cheren is totally related to Makamo. There's no doubt. Same hair colour, same eye colour, same skin colour, I think it's pretty obvious.

I really hope Prof. Araragi is your mom. That would be pretty cool, especially when you beat the champion. She would show up, and tell you how proud she is, and kiss you on the cheek, and totally embarrass you. But it would be nice.

You need to relate yourself with the rules more

I think you just revived a thread.

Edit: Ninja'd. This is revenge.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back