Ruling is he good

what one d or not and just to tell you the d one is only yoused as a tech and no one plays the water one because there both bad :{

I've used him in two decks. The raw damage is good ... up to 130 from energy & the body ... but it takes too long to attach 5 energy & the body is easily avoided by clever players.

Blastoise d on the other hand is a very nice tech.

VERY VERY slow and risky later. If you can use some low-energy, relatively high hitting/heavy staller you can be able to slowly build it up, but that's vulnerable and not that good. Wouldn't try it.

I think Breloom is just ok & i don't think there's any card that can combo with Breloom...

P.S. Maybe you should just post all your questions one shot rather than posting it one by one..

ok then...
whats a good afforable deck(it doesnt have to be great but just o.k. and dosent SUCK)
what are some good water or fighting main pokemon(like the main pokemon in your deck)
is it bad to get a starter deck

1. Q: whats a good afforable deck(it doesnt have to be great but just o.k. and dosent
SUCK)?
A: You can try searching in the Deck Garage for some strong deck.

2. Q: what are some good water or fighting main pokemon(like the main pokemon in your
deck)
A: Water = Blastoise ?, Salamence ex ?(i think), and vice versa.
Fighting= Armaldo ex, ....(sorry, i can't think of any other fighting pokemon)

3. Q:is it bad to get a starter deck?
A: IMO, it depends whether you are a beginner(which i don't think you are) but i would
suggest to buy the World Championship deck if you are a beginner so that can you
can know what good cards you must have in a deck, especially the trainers...

*or

by her self i hope. anyway, yes. Queen is an archetype, but with Gatr or Ninetales.

Back