is magmorter dead!!!

gendai

rouge pokemon strategist
i haven't been noticing many magmorter decks around... actually i havent seen any.. looks like magmorter is dead/dying...
What do you guys think?

Discuss please...

RE: is magmorter dead!!

I think that the wind behind the sails has left, but it still has some momentum left. Don't count it out for BR's, but I don't think it will make a big enough impression on Nats.

Magmortar isn't "dead". The flames on it were somewhat doused by empoleon and glaceon. But a great magmortar player can still get around this.

Yeah, there's still Holon Energy FF.

But yes, it is starting to die, but not dead. The culprits are Empoleon and Glaceon.

not in my area it isn't theres at least 3 people in seniors, 5 in juniors, and 3 in masters

Magmortar is just being replaced for better sinergized decks, like empoleon, eevelutions, etc.
Ithink it will see play at nats though... but will not be the most used. let it go, it had its time of glory.

mega potato said:
holon ff?
it isnt good for his 1st attack.
skittles looks like more of a threat, being quick.

Empoleon/Glaceon (#5) MD's first attack not good?!

Read Holon Energy FF before your ask questions.

Skittles is rarely played. Ho-oh is an easy KO for Empoleon/Glaceon/Gyarados. (And yes, I know about its Power. Even then, it only has a 25% chance of surving 2 turns of combat.)

Togekiss can even potenially get OHKO by Gyarados.

Magmotar is not dead but dying. Eeveelution is a hard deck to face even if you don't play Magmortar. Just the other day I encountered a Leafeon/Sceptile deck, and believe me, it was a wicked one. But Mags is definitely dying, and Gyarados is rising.......

Empoleon wrecks it. And its not just weakness. Being able to snipe the bench foils Mags ability to hide behind starters then activate Scramble and sweep.

Back