Pokemon Is Mew Described a Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! It's powerful! (people call rotom legendary but they don't conceder mew a legendary >.> )

Because those people are wrong. Mew is a legendary. And Rotom is knocking at the door. Maybe Rotom will become a legendary. But technically, Rotom isn't a legendary...

Legendaries are really only anime and Pokedex defined. In the competitive games and TCG, Legendaries have no real difference to anything else, for the most part. I'd say that they usually have no gender, they are limited to one per game, and they tend to have a high BST, >550, I don't think I've seen that many with less than 580. The definition is highly volitile from the introduction of gendered Legendaries (Lati@s, Cresselia, Heatran) and less powerful but still Legendary Pokemon (Rotom, because I hear there's only one per game).

A legendary pokemon is that pokemon that is said to do something in the past and knowing that there all only one species of these it kinda makes it true
Yes mew is a legendary
rotom might be popular due to those shadows we saw in the new trailer

About those moves: Mew can learn every TM and HM and non-type-specific Move Tutor - but NOT every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back