Is This legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerupt59

Aspiring Trainer
I have a Empoleon Lv.x that i traded a friend for. can i evolve it onto a prinplup or do i need to evolve it onto a regular empoleon?

Yes, correct, and don't even think about trying to Rare Candy a Prinplup onto it.

No, you need an Infernape rofl

Read the card. If you can't read english, stop playing pokémon.

^Why do they make cards in frech, japaneese, hebrew, etc...

Do not listen to the previous post as if he couldn't read english he would have cards of a different language.

here is how it goes:

Piplup - Prinplup - empoloeon - Empoleon LvX

remember that empoleon must be active to level up, havent evolved in that turn, and u can use empoeons attacks and empoleon lv.x attacks(when its leveled up). its not an evolution, its your same empoleon, just very well trained if you like(its level passes from lv.48 to "X").

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
^Why do they make cards in frech, japaneese, hebrew, etc...

Do not listen to the previous post as if he couldn't read english he would have cards of a different language.

here is how it goes:

Piplup - Prinplup - empoloeon - Empoleon LvX

That's the way to go!

camerupt35 said:
I have a Empoleon Lv.x that i traded a friend for. can i evolve it onto a prinplup or do i need to evolve it onto a regular empoleon?

You traded your friend for a Pokemon card? I'm glad I don't know you! :p

But yeah, Level. X evolves from the 2nd stage Pokemon, and you cannot use a rare candy to get to it (as far as I know).

Matijs said:
No, you need an Infernape rofl

Read the card. If you can't read english, stop playing pokémon.

COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY

Want a vacation? If not, I suggest you stop flaming others and post helpful comments, or better yet, not at all.

In other related news, it's already been said multiple times that you can only put Empoleon LV.X onto an Active Empoleon. You can't Rare Candy a Piplup into Empoleon LV.X.

I'm locking this. Everyone go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back