BW/BW2 Is this real concept art of the new Anime?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Found this on www.Pocketmonsters.net in their imageboard...

33o4e91.jpg

It looks possible true! I mean... the style looks right and... HEY! Isn't that some starter evos?!? Well... I still doubt it a little, but then i'm just 98% sure that this is for real :3

Btw. sorry for all these short random topics with meaning XD

Interesting..

tyking16 said:
I can't really tell since it won't let me see the picture.
33o4e91.jpg

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/ib/threads/1525

I couldn't see it either, so I did some stuff and then uploaded it. : 3

Edit: Haha, you updated the first post with it. ^^

Man good work in finding this!!
I think its real like the evolution look really good!!I say we be seeing them Pokemon soon Lol the look awesome

Once again good work :)

RangerX said:
Man good work in finding this!!
I think its real like the evolution look really good!!I say we be seeing them Pokemon soon Lol the look awesome

Once again good work :)

Again like before... I saw it on YouTube XD

Hm. What's more interesting are the four new Pokemon. I kinda think a new Movie is more likely, based off of the old guy and the girl.

6-Dimension said:
Hm. What's more interesting are the four new Pokemon. I kinda think a new Movie is more likely, based off of the old guy and the girl.
Ash will travel with a new girl (possible without boring Brock), but that new girl isn't the one from the games, its a new character. I think the guy is a father of someone... maybe the girl... or might be... ASH'S FATHER?!?!?! XD

Hoo, interesting. :3
I'm not sure if i think it's real or not. But it IS pretty cool if the evos are real. But the girls hair looks kinda... interesting o___o

First with wings: Guessing this is a new Pokemon of Team Rocket?? Looks like a puffy bat with !1! eye!

Second thing with horn: I think this is owned by the girl! Might be a rhino or little dragon??

Tsutarja evo: I think it will either end up as Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon!

Mijumaru evo: From what I can see, it DOES look like it wearing some fighting gear! Looks at its arms! Sweatbands! And a thing over its body! And its tail, which you cut off, actually looks like a boxing glove!

Mucrush said:
Ash will travel with a new girl (possible without boring Brock), but that new girl isn't the one from the games, its a new character. I think the guy is a father of someone... maybe the girl... or might be... ASH'S FATHER?!?!?! XD
... Ash's mom... and this guy... But i thought Mr. Mime was Ash's dad "Mi Mi Mi Mi MIME" *goes to the corner and starts cryig :(*

If the Water starter turns into Water/Fighting he is going straight to OU.

yes! actually IMO i think the grass stage 1 evo in the pic looks like grass-dark type :D now i'm 99.7% sure it's real.

PokemonFreak44 said:
yes! actually IMO i think the grass stage 1 evo in the pic looks like grass-dark type :D now i'm 99.7% sure it's real.

Remember that just because its colors is darker doesn't mean it will stay like that! Try look at Ash! He isn't black! And why isn't the Umbreon black then? XD

Mucrush said:
Remember that just because its colors is darker doesn't mean it will stay like that! Try look at Ash! He isn't black! And why isn't the Umbreon black then? XD

true. wait didn't you say previously you'll upload a pic of ur take on those 4 new pokemon?! lol..:)

Don't particularly like Ash's new jumper, his DP outfit is easily my favourite of his (admittedly limited) wardrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back