BW/BW2 Is yanapuu part of 3 wise monkey's trio?

Playerking95

18467533571949_zishan.png

My theory a couple of weeks ago was that there was going to be a monkey trio like the 3 wise Monkeys and in this image there is a green yanapuu what if the 3 gym leaders thing was right and there is a water monkey for the water gym leader in dento's gym. Maybe why dento can leave in the anime. Does anyone support my theory. Apparatly the monkeys names are Hiyappu, Yanappu and Baoppu.

Did I notice that the head top of the water monkey have a bubble or something a la Marill?

Wow that was a really good guess about the wise monkeys! XD
And maybe the fire one could have a flame at the top of its head like infernape

Oh wow, how interesting.

Of course, I can't really see them representing Sight, Sound and Voice :p

Hey Playerking it looks like you're right! It's been confirmed that they're a trio (but by the looks of things, not a legendary trio! :p)!

I bet PlayerKing95 can see into the future becuase he was right... tell us more about the new gen 5 pokemon!!XD joking

I guess this makes Dento's gym pretty clear: Dento has Yanappu, the blue-haired guy has Hiyappu, and the red-haired guy (presumably) has Baoppu.

oh ya i new that dentos gym was going to have 3 gym leaders and they were going to each have a monkey
yunappu (dento)
Hiyappu (red heard guy)
Baoppu (blue heard guy)

I love this. I absolutely love this.
I don't think a three wise monkeys theme is exactly what they're going for, just a fire, water, and grass monkey. This further supports the triple battle with Dento and his buddies.

OMG!i remember a speculation thread that said dento was a triple battle in the game!i think its something different!remember yanapuu is now a trio with a fire and water counterpart?well the reason for the triple battle thread was because behind dento was a guy with blue hair on 1 side, and red on the other when you get the badge!plus the badghe has red,blue,and green!and the yanapuu thing said they would be the trio of monkeys in dentos gym!i think dento has grass, blue hair has water, and red has fire!tell me if you think this is true or possible

One thing is for sure, that is why there were symbols on the floor of the screenshot of Dento's gym, and these WILL be used in the gym, but it doesn't mean that you will have a triple battle, (possible though...) but I sorta like the idea of it. Maybe this might be the legendary trio or pre-evo's of em? (it won't happen :p ) it can be true, cause manaphy had a pre-evo (sorta) so these three might be like them, so there might be 2 of each of them in the game, 3 in Dento's gym and 3 for the player to capture....

I'd just end up butchering their names, so I'm calling them Fire Monkey, Blue Monkey, and Green Monkey.

If they end up going with the 3 wise trio;
Water monkey could represent see no evil, because fire is evil, we see fire and it becomes evil, and water beats Fire
Grass monkey could represent hear no evil, because water is evil, we hear water and it becomes evil (hurricanes, typhoons), and Grass beats Water.
Fire monkey could represent speak no evil...because its the only one left.

Back