BW/BW2 Isshu Gym Leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am positive that Dento is grass type and Aloe is fire. He has a green outline around him, and Aloe has a red. I think that is pretty convincing evidence. The color things are just him quizzing you about strengths and weaknesses (probably just to explain to new players lol)

My prediction
1.Grass (dento)
2. Fire or rock (Aloe)
3.Water
4. Dark (Hiun City)
5. Ground (Desert)
6. Flying (too recieve fly) or it could be Normal or psychic considering the amusement park
7. Electric
8. Ice or fire (if Aloe is not fire)

Playerking95 said:
Actually i think dento will have poison water and grass because of the colours purple, green and blue.
Just My Idea, Im Guessing Dento Will Have Water Or Poisen Or Maybe Flying.

rockinpikachu said:
My prediction
1.Grass (dento)
2. Fire or rock (Aloe)
3.Water
4. Dark (Hiun City)
5. Ground (Desert)
6. Flying (too recieve fly) or it could be Normal or psychic considering the amusement park
7. Electric
8. Ice or fire (if Aloe is not fire)

Really nice list I like it :D

My hope (in order) :
・Dento. Fire, water and grass (Judging by his badge)
・Aroe. I want her to be normal type for some reason.
・Flying.
・Ice
・Electric
・Dragon
・Ghost
・Dark

Launch said:
... Unless he changes type depending on your starter. That would have some relevance, he asks about type compatibility in his pre-battle quiz...

This is a good idea!!

Really how can people say that dento's badge is green red and blue, it's not red it's purple. Sorry shimama, because you seem like a good guy.

WELL the list is pretty much confirmed to be false. Just letting everybody know the reason this thread was started is junk.

swimfastray said:
WELL the list is pretty much confirmed to be false. Just letting everybody know the reason this thread was started is junk.

Even though the list is bogus, there's still plenty of discussion and speculation about the gym leaders to be had :D

and Playerking95: isn't that a little harsh? It does look a little bit red. I could see it being purple, but that's just me o_o

oakbark said:
Well, san does mean three, and Dento is in Sanyo City.... maybe it is a tri-typed Gym?

You're right! My Japanese is terrible, but the word "San" is one of the only words I know in Japanese :). Perhaps it was also used in "Sanyo City" as it could be the third town/city you visit (but I know it's the first city with a gym).

I'm not being harsh i'm stating that it looks purple to me even thought it might be red because of dento's silly quiz or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back