• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

istadeal...my x3 lvlX your fazekrom.

should i add the rest of my rares, rh to this list??

• YES!!!!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • NO!!!!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
RE: NEED LANTURN PRIME!!!! ability embor and a promo shucle will trade big for them.

my
3 lanturn

your
3 yanmega

RE: NEED LANTURN PRIME!!!! ability embor and a promo shucle will trade big for them.

can that be my 2 yanmega your 2 lanturn???

1-1-1 Klinklang

your:

yanmega prime

I have 2x Lanturn Prime and 1x Shuckle Promo

I want Yanmega Primes and maybe ho-oh legends

im only willing to trade yanmegas for shucles/emboars/lanturns

I have shuckle and lanturns...

sorry i was saying that to mlouden not you....id be willing to trade a yanmega for a shucle tho

ya they would be nice so maby 1-1 ho-oh legand and 1 yanmega for 2 lanturn and a shuckle otr maby somthing else??

Would you do 3 Yanmegas perhaps?

yes i would so my x3 yanmega prime and your x2 lanturn prime and x1 shucle promo

I can do that. Pm me o confirm

RE: NEED ABILATY EMBOAR have blissy prime and many more

I have
x1 blissy prime
1-2-1 klinklank b/w
2-0-0 ability emboar b/w
1-3-0 ability serpirior b/w

CML

RE: DEAL OF THE WEEK: MY X3 LVLX YOU X1 MAGNEZONE PRIME, ABILATY EMBOAR H: yanmega prime

CML for Charizard AR.

RE: DEAL OF THE WEEK: MY X3 LVLX YOU X1 MAGNEZONE PRIME, ABILATY EMBOAR H: yanmega prime

would my x1 charizard ar. for your x1 hypno and x1 judge work???

yes. PM to confirm:)

RE: instadeal: MY X4 LVLX YOU X1 MAGNEZONE PRIME or ABILATY EMBOAR H: yanmega prime

my:
serperior ability
klinklang

your:
2x Rayquaza C X

Back