• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Its all gone. thanx to all the buyers I have had

RE: The DarkJawa's Selling Shack! All RARES are just $1.00 each. Help me get rid of them!

all Rares are now $1.00 each. Listed price for Lv Xs. Keep the offers comeing.

RE: The DarkJawa's Selling Shack! All RARES are just $1.00 each. Help me get rid of them!

Do you have any old Double Colorless Energies?

sorry Muddy I don't

Do you have any spare Rare Candy/Roseannes Research/Bebes Search? If so, please PM me and maybe we can work out a deal?

Do you have any TSDs', if so , please PM me

Seth-I have lots of Bebe[s Search. How many do you need?

Speedrill- I do not.

ill buy..

x3 Arcanine League promo
x1 Gliscor Promo
x2 Mr. Mime Mt
x1 Carnivine G Promo

for 8$ dollars shipped?

also, do you have any...

gliscor la uncommon
gliscor 4 common
girafarig mt common

im willing to buy those also if you have them.

I dont have any of the commons/uncommons. I only have 1 Mr Mime left.

How much for an Unown G, Rhyperior DP holo and Espeon 4? (Make sure they're all mint.)

EspeonRox-how many of each are you looking for? I have 2 Unown G, I have to check the other two.

Which PA Sceptile do you have? The one with the body?

alright then ill buy....

x3 Arcanine League promo
x1 Gliscor Promo
x1 Mr. Mime Mt
x1 Carnivine G Promo

for 7 dollars shipped?

and i think someone already bought the 2 gliscor la
but if not ill buy those 2 if there still available.

Seth-its Sceptile from Arceus set. It's first attack is Leaf Supply

Infinityfang-yes. PM me to finalize

RE: The DarkJawa's Selling Shack! All RARES are just $1.00 each. Help me get rid of t

I would like to buy your Unown G's.

$2? Prices were unlcear...

they are $2.00 each. PM me to finalize

RE: D.J's Selling Shack-ALL Rares $1 each. Updates in progress

I need one Unown G, one Rhyperior DP, and xX Espeon 4.

EspeonRox-how bout
4 Espeon 4
Unown G
Rhyperior DP

for $9 shipped. PM to finalize if interested

So...you're charging:
4x Espeon 4: $4.00
1x Unown G: $1.00
1x Rhyperior DP: $4.00?

Is that correct? If so, I can take out the Unown G: I'm getting a better deal on one. And for the Rhyperior, too much for me.

EspeonROX said:
So...you're charging:
4x Espeon 4: $4.00
1x Unown G: $1.00
1x Rhyperior DP: $4.00?

Is that correct? If so, I can take out the Unown G: I'm getting a better deal on one. And for the Rhyperior, too much for me.

No here is my breakdown
Unown G -$2.00
Espeon 4- $1 each=$4
Rhyperior $1.00
shipping $2.00

Oh...shipping...blech. XP I don't need the Unown G, I'll get a better deal somewhere else. Uh...but that's still $7. I might have to pass, not confirming anything yet.

Back