• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Dusknoir DP, Spiritomb AR

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Lux X, DGX and Primes

coach4312 said:
would you do gatr prime, meganium prime and 2x roseannes for uxie lv x?

No thanks. Uxie X is worth much more than those. Gatr prime and Meganium prime are in tins and not worth much. Sorry

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Lux X, DGX and Primes

BUMP!!

CML me for Azelf LA, and Ninetails HGSS. I mainly only want Azelf.

dragonpulse20 said:
CML me for Azelf LA, and Ninetails HGSS. I mainly only want Azelf.

Sorry, I don't see anything. Do you have any call enery?

CML for Flygon RR, thanks.

Jackolas said:
Sorry, I don't see anything. Do you have any call enery?

I have 2, but I am not trading them.:( Sorry.

I have one Call spare. Found it yesterday.

Shiny Weavile said:
I have one Call spare. Found it yesterday.

Can you CML for it please? :)

dragonpulse20 said:

They are the only things I'm looking for at the moment, aside from X's so if you want to make an offer that's ok. I don't know how hihgly you value it.

Alex(charm)ander said:

Can you post outside the US? Your rules say you don't.

Call Energy

For

SV Magmortar

Lmk or counter

Shiny Weavile said:
Call Energy

For

SV Magmortar

Lmk or counter

Yeh man, fine by me

lol I will get it out ASAP. Don't send Maggy til I have moved yeah?

Shiny Weavile said:
lol I will get it out ASAP. Don't send Maggy til I have moved yeah?

No worries. Just post me your new addy and I'll send when your card has arrived

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Lux X,

Jackolas said:
Can you CML for it please? :)

dragonpulse20 said:

They are the only things I'm looking for at the moment, aside from X's so if you want to make an offer that's ok. I don't know how hihgly you value it.

Alex(charm)ander said:

I've slowly been breaking out of US/ Canada trading into international trades, however I don't really need the Flygon anymore, I got two yesterday.

RE: Jackolas Trading Thread - Updated with HGSS! Have LEGENDS and Primes. Need Lux X,

Alex(charm)ander said:

Alex(charm)ander said:

I've slowly been breaking out of US/ Canada trading into international trades, however I don't really need the Flygon anymore, I got two yesterday.
[/quote]

No worries man, at least now I know you can send abroad. Thanks

Dialga G Lv x Gengar SF For Ho-oh top?

Vengenz6661 said:
Dialga G Lv x Gengar SF For Ho-oh top?

No thanks, I already have 2x Ho-oh LEGEND (Top) in swap. Thanks though

BUMP!!!!

My sceptile GE RH

your Ninetail
or 2 Spiritomb AR

CML for an Azelf LA

kashmaster said:
CML for an Azelf LA

Nothing man, sorry :(

VadenZen said:
My sceptile GE RH

your Ninetail
or 2 Spiritomb AR

Sorry, my bad. I have changed my wants since then.

Back