Wi-Fi Trades Jamesie_Payne91 My Player Thread

Jamesie_Payne91

Aspiring Trainer
NEWS!

Currently re-capturing all Dream World Pokemon in Dream Balls.

Also now able to breed any Pokemon (minus legendaries) with good IVs. Just state which Pokemon, main IV (use of Power item) and nature you want! You will get a minimum of three 31's. All will be checked before trading.

WELCOME

White 2 FC: 3697 9126 5188

Welcome to my trading thread, hopefully as I get more involved in the game I will have better trades for you all and that way be able to please everyone. I am based in the UK but I am pretty much available at any time. I currently only have White 2.

RULES

Always follow Pokebeach rules
No hacked Pokemon (cloned Pokemon are accepted)
Have fun

TRADES

Events (UT)

Keldeo WIN2013 Lv.50 - Brave
31/27/7/25/31/29

Shiny Hydreigon Lv.70 - Korean Event

Shiny (UT unless stated otherwise)

Larvesta Lv.1 - Modest

Good IV's (UT & Lv.1 unless stated)

Gligar [F] - Adamant
31/31/20/23/31/31

Larvitar [F] - Brave
31/31/11/27/31/13

Gible [M] - Jolly
31/31/3/5/11/31

Rotom - Mixed Natures
Ask for IVs

Solosis - Mixed Natures
Ask for IVs

Dream World (Lv.10, UT & Female unless stated otherwise)

Alomomola
Omanyte [Male]
Luvdisc
Slakoth (Dream Ball)
Clamperl (Dream Ball)
Cherubi (Dream Ball)
Horsea [Male]
Sandshrew [Male]
Finneon (Dream Ball)

Currently trying to recapture all Dream World Pokemon in Dream Balls, obviously this is a slow process due to only being able to log in once every 24 hours.

Asian Pokemon [Japanese unless stated otherwise] (Aquired through trades & cloned)

Raichu Lv.42 [Male]
Venusaur Lv.36 [Male]
Bagon Lv.28 [Male]
Absol Lv.43 [Male]
Magikarp Lv.16 [Male]
Pupitar Lv.48 [Male]
Sceptile Lv.100 [Male] (has a pink face next to markings)
Ralts Lv.1 [Female]
Volcorona Lv.41 [Female]
Reuniclus Lv.42 [Female]
Gible Lv.1 [Male] - South Korean
Wash Rotom Lv.40

Other Randoms (Can't guarentee they are UT & can check IV's if needed)

Just ask, I have a fair few things in my boxes such as all starter Pokemon and other bits and bobs.

Items

I have almost every item, literally. Just ask and I shall provide.

WANTS

UT Cresselia Bold Nature with good IVs - Name your price!
Legit Shinys
Events

Anything really, you offer and I'll consider.

SERVICES

Cloning

I will happily clone your Pokemon, whether it is part of our trade or to trade with someone else. The steps are simple. I will trade you an Egg for your Pokemon, I then clone the amount you require and one for myself, I then trade you back your original and any clones for my Egg and any Eggs/Pokemon you wish to part with. If you require items on the Pokemon then please let me know, I'd be happy to add them.

EV Training

I can EV train your Pokemon using wings. All I need is what EVs you want, your Pokemon (goes without saying), and something in return. Depending on how important this is to you, I'll let you offer something for my services.

IV Breeding

If you need a Pokemon with certain IVs then I will try and breed it for you, I can't guarentee 31's across the board but if it happens then congrats. Offer what you will for the service, its all negotiable.

Nature Breeding

I will also aim to breed a beneficial nature to match the IVs, this may not always be possible, although I will give it my best shot. Nature requests will also be taken but may not always be possible.

Need a certain moveset?

If you need a certain moveset for any of the Pokemon let me know, I can easily get the moves taught (given the Pokemon is able to learn it).

COMPLETED TRADES
ChillBill (x2)
Ka$h Money
xxashxx
egoista1996 (x2)

RE: Jamesie_Payne91 My Player Thread.

I'm interested in your Larvitar female, have Slowpoke, Nidoran (f), and some legit shinies.

Edited grammar and spelling.~KA

[/quote]

I am interested in your event keldeo in return i can offer you a DW slowpoke plus an event weavile from WORLD09!

Consider my offer and pls reply.

My friend code is : 5372 9182 3598.

I will be waiting.

Jamesie_Payne91 said:
Are they both legit (clones are fine)?

I can ensure you that slowpoke is legit as for weavile.. a friend of mine gave it to me so i am not absolutely sure but on the pokemon's summary says OT WORLD09 (it also have a ribbon from those the gove at the events).

If you dont want ill underestand.
Tell me what you think.

I'll be waiting a reply.

If you agree with the trade tell me when you are available in order to trade. :)

Do you want a shiny Dugtrio for a Modest Larvesta/Volcarona?
Also, the pink face next to your Asian Sceptile's markings probably means that Sceptile has been infected with Pokerus (still receives double EVs, but can't spread the virus).

egoista1996 said:
Jamesie_Payne91 said:
Are they both legit (clones are fine)?

I can ensure you that slowpoke is legit as for weavile.. a friend of mine gave it to me so i am not absolutely sure but on the pokemon's summary says OT WORLD09 (it also have a ribbon from those the gove at the events).

If you dont want ill underestand.
Tell me what you think.

I'll be waiting a reply.

If you agree with the trade tell me when you are available in order to trade. :)

I'll do the trade but I'll need to check the Weavile, if it turns out to be hacked then we'll need to trade back.

ChillBill said:
Do you want a shiny Dugtrio for a Modest Larvesta/Volcarona?
Also, the pink face next to your Asian Sceptile's markings probably means that Sceptile has been infected with Pokerus (still receives double EVs, but can't spread the virus).

Yeah I'll try and get one of those sorted for you, I can guarentee decent IVs but is there an IV you must have as 31? Also do you want any sort of moveset or is the one its born with ok?

Well, I'd rather get one with 31 SpAtk, but no pressure. Do what suits you best.

I can do 31 Sp.Atk. Reason I asked was to know which Power item to use, you will more than likely get 31 HP and 31 Spe aswell if I'm right. I'll get one hatched, save, Lvl.50 and check then soft reset so you get the Lvl.1 UT :)

Hi again James.

Hope you remember me :D

Well i can say im really interested in your shiny hydreigon and larvesta.

Check my tnread and tell me if you want sth from there.

I'll be waiting your reply.

egoista1996 said:
Hi again James.

Hope you remember me :D

Well i can say im really interested in your shiny hydreigon and larvesta.

Check my tnread and tell me if you want sth from there.

I'll be waiting your reply.

I must say your DW Vulpix and DW Poliwag are of great interest.

thats down to you, you made the initial offer, you have to bear in mind thatr the Pokemon you recieve from me will be clones.

Well i don't have problem with clones.

Well i only need to breed my DW poliwag,and then we can trade. Can you give me about half a hour to breed ?

(if you could provide me with 2 larvestas instead of one it would just do the thing but that is up 2 you.) :)

Tell me what you think.

No I'd only be willing to do one of each Pokemon. Half an hours fine, let me know when its ready and I'll clone your Pokemon. Also make sure that they are both female please :)

Jamesie_Payne91 said:
No I'd only be willing to do one of each Pokemon. Half an hours fine, let me know when its ready and I'll clone your Pokemon. Also make sure that they are both female please :)

ok i'll start breeding straight away.

I was rly lucky and bred the right one in about 5 mins.

Are you rdy to trade?

I read in another thread that you had a flawless DW Bulbasaur. Is it Modest? If it is, would you check my thread for it? :)

EDIT:

Ah, never mind, it's Lonely.

Back