BW/BW2 Japanese or English?

Shoul I get it in english or japanese

• English

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • Japanese

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
Get the japanese because you will be able to get it first. If you cant finish the story because you dont understand just train and catch pokemon. Then when the english one comes out get that and you can finish the story and have some high level pokemon from your japanese version to trade over! :D

If you don't really understand the Japanese language, then I'd recommend waiting for the English version. It'll be more fun that way ^_^

If you don't really understand the Japanese language, then I'd recommend waiting for the English version. It'll be more fun that way
I cant seem to wait to pick up my preordered Black and White games.
Ill have to cut myself in anticipation of the wait. I wont cut myself.

Zalman said:
Oh, also, FYI, the game will be region locked for DSi users.

How?For example,you cannot play the Japanese version on a DSi American Console?Anyways,I don't think its true

Gleafeon said:
How?For example,you cannot play the Japanese version on a DSi American Console?Anyways,I don't think its true
^It is.
I might get the Japanese version (depending on whether or not I'm strapped for cash), just to get a grip on it, because I plan on Let's Playing the English. If you really don't want to read translations, you should just wait.

Shimama-man said:
T~T
I suppose the DS lite will have to do.... I'm NOT waiting for a European release....
What will I be missing out on? The video chat?

Yeah, but if I play it on DS lite, what will I be missing?

Why Dont people Find Out Thing Before Ordering.... Video Chat Will Be Missing. Im Buying A DSi LL (Jap Version). Dont Feel Stupid I Didnt Know Till August 2nd. :p

Gleafeon said:

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED MY NINTENDO AGES OK. People Get With It, Face It.

I wouldn't mind you using the japanese version, whichever one you get earlier (probably Japanese) so I can hear the battle music and see the battles much earlier.

hmmm...
i would buy the english because for example, i couldn't wait for d/p, and when dawn told me to go home and tell my mom i was going on an adventure, i had no idea what to do. i had to wait for about 5 months because i was flippin STUCK.
so buy the english.

Oh, I thought this was for a Youtube video thingy, cancel my previous post, I'm going with English.

English will be much easier, I was going to get Japanese then I noticed, how am I ever going to read the HMs, and all the words, with so much no things in the game, it would be hard to gte the Japanese.

Victini said:
Why don't people Find Out Thing Before Ordering.... Video Chat Will Be Missing. Im Buying A DSi LL (Japanese Version). don't Feel Stupid I Didnt Know Till August 2nd. :p

Gleafeon said:

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED MY NINTENDO AGES OK. People Get With It, Face It.

Geez ok.I just wanted to know if you can't play the Japanese Version on a American DSi or DSi XL Console,just to be sure

Offtopic: Gleafeon, for someone who wants Glaceon and Leafeon to rule teh world, your avatar doesn't have any of them XD!

Ontopic: Japanese is a BAD idea, I had Japanese Soul Silver, I practically killed myself three times with a knife.

runeon12 said:
Japanese is a BAD idea, I had Japanese Soul Silver, I practically killed myself three times with a knife.

Could you read the japanese, because if not that makes sense.

runeon12 said:
Offtopic: Gleafeon, for someone who wants Glaceon and Leafeon to rule the world, your avatar doesn't have any of them XD!

Lol,I still haven't found a image with two of them together. XD

I'm gonna wait for the English version. I can't wait to play those games, but being able to understand everything is a better idea. Must be patient.

i orderded the japanese because people on youtube make videos and yu can just pass the game like that

Back