BW/BW2 Japanese or English?

Shoul I get it in english or japanese

• English

Votes: 63 85.1%
  • Japanese

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
Just ordered Pokemon Black from Playasia. It is by far the most expensive game I've bought including shipping at 98$! :eek:

I'm excited nonetheless.

Zierant said:
Just ordered Pokemon Black from Playasia. It is by far the most expensive game I've bought including shipping at 98$! :eek:

I'm excited nonetheless.
You could have gotten it for $70~ if you chose regular shipping. lol

Go with English, then you will know what they are saying.
i mean, how would you know where to go if they told you to go somewhere?
i am getting Pokemon black and White in English

I think if you really cant wait to spring just get the jap and english one but me myself i cant wait either i think im gonna have a heart attack but im just getting the english ones{W}:)

As other people have been saying, get the English version. Of course you have to wait a couple more months, but in the end it will be worth it being able to understand everything. I'm getting black and white in English.

Kevin Garrett said:
You could have gotten it for $70~ if you chose regular shipping. lol
Yes but I want it NOW!

Plus I wasn't sure whether to use my street address or P.o.box so I chose Fedex to prevent any problems.

The ultimate soul silver fan said:
I need help. I REALLY want to get black, but i am afraid I will miss the storyline due to not being able to read japanese. Should I wait until spring 2010?

You're gonna have to wait a pretty long time then XD. If you absolutely cannot wait, then get the Japanese version. But, like most guys have said, I strongly recommend waiting a few months for the English version. Besides, how would you know what needs doing if you get the Japanese version; I mean, unless you're very good at understanding Japanese, you might not know how to progress in the game (without looking online, of course!), and where's the fun in that!?

Kevin Garrett said:
One of each.

This.

I got HG in Japanese and it was no more difficult then the English SS and just as entertaining. I feel like B/W will be more fun for me this way because I won't have already spoiled everything like I tend to do.

blindstien said:
i think u should get the english u will miss out on a lot if u get japaneese version

Miss lol, you have the game right there.
You'll be experiencing them.

English, for this reason: Like the back of the box says "Basic reading ability is required to fully enjoy this game." If you can't read Japanese then you're not going to get the best out of your game. And besides its only six months till the english release.

^ 6 months is a long time to wait! I can hardly wait 2 weeks for the game to come out in Japan! :D but yeah, wait for the English game like the rest of us.

I didn't know any Japanese when I imported Pokemon Pearl. You'd be surprised at how quickly you'd start to recognize the kana.

However, if you don't have any interest in learning Japanese (even a little bit), just wait for the English release. You'll enjoy it more that way.

Definitely wait for the English release unless you're really fluent in Japanese.
I can only imagine how frustrating it will be trying to travel around Isshu without any idea of where to go or what to do.
I'm incredibly impatient too, but my best advice is to occupy yourself with DPPl and HGSS, that's what I've been doing.

Back