• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Jason's Trade Thread

I am most interested in that Charizard G LV.X, I'd trade the Garchomp for it. Don't really see anything else that's interesting though. I would trade a Looker's for a Scyther Jungle Holo if you are up for that.

6PJason said:
I am most interested in that Charizard G LV.X, I'd trade the Garchomp for it. Don't really see anything else that's interesting though. I would trade a Looker's for a Scyther Jungle Holo if you are up for that.

Yea I will do that PM me.

cml for Chessex Dice (Orange and Purple kinds available, these are pretty small/good damage counters)

Question: do you have any judges for trade? I saw that you listed 4x any UL trainer, but i din't know if that counted for supporters too. I have some of the things you want, so, lmk if you do, and i'll make an offer. Thanks.

Also, what do you mean by HGSS03 pikachu?

Yes I do have 4x Judge for trade. Updating my wants and haves a little bit as well! HGSS03 Pikachu is the Promo Pikachu that comes in the HGSS Blister Packs.

Cool, well I have some absol Gs and bronzong SFs and some of the other stuff you're looking for. I'll wait til you update your list, and then i'll make an offer or something.

Ok. So, I'd like to maybe do your quick deal thing, but upgrade it a little bit.

I have many Absol Gs, regular holo and RH, you can choose. And i have multiple SF Bronzongs. One is RH, the others are all non holo. I also have 1 RH cyndaquil i can add in for you.

I'm interested in your Garchomp C X, your Staraptor FB X, and possibly your Sui/Ent Legend Piece.

SO. LMK which of the things I listed you want, and whether you want RH or not, or w/e. And also CML and see if theres anything else you like there, and we can go from there, if thats all cool with you. LMK.

I guess what would work best for me is just the Garchomp C LV.X tin for Absol G x2 and a Bronzong SF :p Didn't really see anything else, and I don't need the Cyndaquil anymore.

i have the following from your wants
DP20 magmortar
2x charizard g 1rh
MD eevee#62
DP24 darkrai
DP52 darkrai
DP35 porygon z
DP37 dialga x
HGSS09 typhlosion prime
DP11 empoleon x
DP39 shaymin x

i like
sp trainers and supporters
BTS
rare candy
check my wants you might have some that i missed

My Tangrowth Lv. X + Infernape 4 Lv. X
Your: Scizor Prime + 2x Energy Exchanger

LMK thanks

That is a very good trade offer but unfortunately I don't really need either of those Lv.X's. Didn't really see much on your list either.

Yeah, I understand, but would you be willing to swap infernape 4 X for Blaziken FB Lv.X. I also have some sleeves that I could throw into the trade.
So my Tangrowth X + Blaziken FB X + 2x Team Rocket's Trickery
Your: Scizor Prime?

Hello, could you please CML for...
Staraptor FB Lv. X
Garchomp C Lv. X
Poke Drawer + x2

I'm interested in the Scizor Prime, but I only have 1x Mesprit [LA] and 1x Froslass [LA] that you want... Could you check my list for more interests??

CML for the following

GROUDON/KYOGRE LEGEND TOP! (x2)
SCIZOR PRIME
Rotom RH
Burned Tower
Legend Box
Ruins of Alph x2

Back