JD Vance Tells Son, a Pokemon TCG Fan, to “Shut the Hell Up” About Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an unhealthy connection from Autism -> Pokemon -> Communism -> LGBT. Especially since Japan fought tooth and nail to escape communism and since commies really don't like people with mental health issues since they're a burden on the system and LGBT since they don't procreate. This is problem in the community and it makes less and less sense with time because it propagates like wildfire.

OK, but you’re posting this as a negative light to one of the candidates, so I hope you are expecting a bit of a blowback. You’re opening a Pandora’s box by doing something like this.
I'm sure JD Vance is going to worry other things more than he would care about the Pokemon community. Brush it off.

There's an unhealthy connection from Autism -> Pokemon -> Communism -> LGBT. Especially since Japan fought tooth and nail to escape communism and since commies really don't like people with mental health issues since they're a burden on the system and LGBT since they don't procreate. This is problem in the community and it makes less and less sense with time because it propagates like wildfire.
The communists in Russia called them useful idiots and then promptly killed them all after taking power read some history people

Okay, so? Am I supposed to vote for Kamala Harris because he did this or something? What’s the point of this article?

The last thing we need in a non-political site is politics. Can’t we just escape from it for two seconds?
It's just a funny story, there's no takeaway. You're the one making it political. The point of the article is: Famous person tells funny story about Pokemon on a podcast, relax.

What are you nuts? Komala is openly pro communism. That ISN'T a threat to humanity?!

I reeeally don't want to get into politics on this site, but...

No, she's not pro-communism. You don't know what communism is if you think this, but that's understandable because Americans typically only understand the word as something you use to describe people whose politics you don't like.

No American politicians, not even Bernie Sanders, are advocating for communism. This is easily provable, and people accusing Democrats or whoever of being communists are embarrassing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back