JD Vance Tells Son, a Pokemon TCG Fan, to “Shut the Hell Up” About Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but you’re posting this as a negative light to one of the candidates, so I hope you are expecting a bit of a blowback. You’re opening a Pandora’s box by doing something like this.
WPM posted literally the exact exchange that was reported by Vance himself. If you think it’s a negative look for Vance, take it up with him since he told the story, unprompted.

I don’t know what kind of Pandora’s box this will apparently open.except of course all the dumbass conservatives outing themselves lol might be a good way to weed out the users who would vote for a man who wants someone like WPM dead.

Last edited:
This happens all the time with children, especially in the work-from-home environment during the summer. This is not worthy of a post on this site. Hopefully the DNC at least paid you to post something this silly.

Okay, so? Am I supposed to vote for Kamala Harris because he did this or something? What’s the point of this article?

The last thing we need in a non-political site is politics. Can’t we just escape from it for two seconds?
Tbh I view this article as just a weird, funny haha moment that involves something topical like US politics rather than an actual discussion of those politics.

Either way, why would you ever tell your kid to shut up about Pikachu 😭

Pikachu's been everywhere, man. Art ambassador, franchise player, world-renowned mascot, and NOW, he's suddenly an unorthodox mascot for an entire political party. Long live the Electric Mouse!

WPM posted literally the exact exchange that was reported by Vance himself. If you think it’s a negative look for Vance, take it up with him since he told the story, unprompted.

I don’t know what kind of Pandora’s box this will apparently open.except of course all the dumbass conservatives outing themselves lol might be a good way to weed out the users who would vote for a man who wants someone like WPM dead.
Good idea. Yes, Trump and Vance threaten many of our lives directly.

There's an unhealthy connection from Autism -> Pokemon -> Communism -> LGBT. Especially since Japan fought tooth and nail to escape communism and since commies really don't like people with mental health issues since they're a burden on the system and LGBT since they don't procreate. This is problem in the community and it makes less and less sense with time because it propagates like wildfire.
Oh look, someone just outed themselves as a homophobe on a website for a children's card game! Congratulations!

So much hyperbole over something so innocuous. I'm staring down weather outside my office window that's actually a threat to life and property and folks are wringing their keyboards over mischaracterized, misconstrued, and misunderstood topics and discussions. I think we should all be better, because we are.

So much hyperbole over something so innocuous. I'm staring down weather outside my office window that's actually a threat to life and property and folks are wringing their keyboards over mischaracterized, misconstrued, and misunderstood topics and discussions. I think we should all be better, because we are.
AMEN! Going to go back to looking at my shiny cardboard and cutting logs on RuneScape.

And Kamala Harris & other Marxist Democrats are not a threat?
Unless there are Democrats are advocating for workers to control the means of production or abolishing private property (there are not, obviously), there are no Marxist Democrats, especially not Kamala Harris.

I'm sorry, but you've quite literally fallen for the lowest of the low cons available to fall for in American politics, which is Conservative/Republican media picking a word that they know scares Americans and labeling the other side with it because they know you don't know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back