Jessie and James never learn.

Leafeon9

Thank you Piplup!
Jessie and James r not learnin
and Giovanni ( We know that Giovanni's Pokemon is strong because he's a Team Rocket Boss and a Gym Leader. ).

ALSO!
Giovanni doesn't learn much!
Why did he likes to get Ash's Pikachu
( Without evolving Raichu )?

Jessie and James just catch a net.
We know that's easy.

They try to use the suit.
But Charmander saved Pikachu.
They try to use the glass.
( I forgot )
They got a mistake by catchin Turtwig.
Pikachu saved Turtwig.
AND MORE!
Lot's of memories to think that Jessie and James and Meowth
are losin. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh....[/font]

They are bad guys and Ash and Co have to have someone to pound because if there werre no Team Rocket battles then there would be no EXP points plus they are funny and I like them anyway. They are hilarious.:)

Giovanni doesn't even care about Pikachu anymore. And he doesn't even remember who Jessie and James are anymore! :p
Team Rocket is my favorite part about Pokemon.

Some people find n00bs like Team Rocket funny. Seeing them mess up all the time can be funny to some people. Remember kids, laughing at n00bs is wrong. Make fun of them instead. ;)

The team rocket form the first two seasons or so were incredibly hilarious. The "new" team rocket stinks, the jokes aren't as funny as they used to be and the voices are very bad.

meowth14 said:
Giovanni doesn't even care about Pikachu anymore. And he doesn't even remember who Jessie and James are anymore! :p
Team Rocket is my favorite part about Pokemon.

but why do u like Team Rocket of ur fan they always lose ( I'm talking to meowth14 )
and remember, Jessie looks almost funnier than James.
But! Meowth's the funniest! Because he always hit them :D

^ I like Team Rocket even if they always lose. They're my favorite because of their personalities. I think they're funny, but they do annoy me sometimes with all of the Rhyming they do. :p

Did you ever notice that their new motto is a lot longer than the original one. I mean, I understand that the old motto got annoying, but I'd rather listen to the old 30 second motto than the new 1 minute motto. It just wastes the time for the show.

^ I think both of the mottos are about 30 seconds. I'll count how long the new one is the next time I hear it.

in my opininion, Jesse & James got old...at least replace them with Butch & Cassidy for a while, people getting Botch's name wrong all the time is still funny :p

i'm not saying Jesse and James should be permanently replaced, but a time-out would be good

Jessie and James are comedy relief. If they took them out it would be a little too serious, even if they only went for a while. They are one of the main parts of Pokemon. It would be nice if they won once though, they wouldn't need to catch Pikachu (Pikachu could escape) but they could lose whatever they caught in the next episode.

Old motto was tons better.

- ZD

Back