Wi-Fi Trades Jesus's Freakette's Trade Thread: Trading legit cloned Jirachi for other events in GEN IV

JesusFreakette

Aspiring Trainer
Hello!

I have multiple Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi that I was looking to trade for other event-exclusive Pokemon.

Have: Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi, lv. 5, Mild nature, untouched (I have many I cloned using Emerald, can include a Master Ball if you'd like it)

Looking for any non-hacked sort of the following:
Arceus
Deoxys
Shaymin (fateful event/Sky Forme: x1)
Nearly any shiny

And if you don't have any of the above, you're still welcome to send me an offer, because there are plenty of other Pokes I could use!

My Heartgold Pal Code is 5029 5775 5215

Thanks and have a great day!

And here are my other legendary/interesting Pokemon, if you're in the market:

Venusaur
Squirtle (many)
Blastoise
Charmander (many)
Charizard
All Legendary Birds
Chikorita (many)
Cyndaquil (many)
Totodile (many)
Tyranitar
All Legendary Dogs
Lugia
Marshtomp
Treecko (many)
Sceptile
Blazikien
Swampert
Metagross
Salamence
All Regis
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Turtwig (many)

RE: Jesus's Freakette's Trade Thread: Trading legit cloned Jirachi for other events in GEN VI

Hey, really interested in the Jirachi. I can trade you an Arceus (should be legit). :D You cool with that?

RE: Jesus's Freakette's Trade Thread: Trading legit cloned Jirachi for other events in GEN VI

Pineapple X said:
Hey, really interested in the Jirachi. I can trade you an Arceus (should be legit). :D You cool with that?

Definitely! What's your Pal Code and when can you trade? I'll be available later tonight, maybe after 9:00 Central

Sorry, I can't trade before Monday. I'm at my grandparents, and I ain't got my DS with me. Sucks, right? My time zone is UTC/GMT +3, btw. Is yours central or...? :D

Oh, no trouble. I'll be more available Monday anyway. I am North American central time - I get confused, but I think that's GMT -6? Maybe?

Nope, it's GMT +3. I live in Finland so that's why. :D

I'm pretty sure you're about 7 or 8 hours behind my time, but that shouldn't be too much of a challenge. :)

By the way, the Arceus is probably level 20 or 50. My friend got it from some Nintendo giveaway in his town, so it's not from a global event. It's not the Hall or Origin Arceus, but it triggered that certain event in HG for me. (In case you don't know about it yet, I'll let you find out ;D)

Pineapple X said:
Nope, it's GMT +3. I live in Finland so that's why. :D

I'm pretty sure you're about 7 or 8 hours behind my time, but that shouldn't be too much of a challenge. :)

By the way, the Arceus is probably level 20 or 50. My friend got it from some Nintendo giveaway in his town, so it's not from a global event. It's not the Hall or Origin Arceus, but it triggered that certain event in HG for me. (In case you don't know about it yet, I'll let you find out ;D)

That's actually perfect! I wanted that Arceus!

Do you know what time on Monday will be best for you? And what's your PAL code?

Anytime on Monday is fine. We have about 8 hrs of time difference, so how about 5 PM my time?

And sorry I don't remember my HG friend code and I don't have my DS right now. I can check it tomorrow or Sunday. :)

//Edit: sorry, it's 11 hours. 7 PM my time? Would be 8 AM your time. :D

Great! By the way, any else event (or any other legendaries) Pokemon you might wanna offer? I think I got a shiny Darkrai ;D

Pineapple X said:
Great! By the way, any else event (or any other legendaries) Pokemon you might wanna offer? I think I got a shiny Darkrai ;D

No, I really don't have anything else interesting. Just Rayquazas and Lugias and such. All catchable in-game.

Ok, that's fine. By the way, do you only have HG or do you have gen 5 games too? :)

//Edit: You wouldn't happen to have a King's Rock in HG, would you? I'm offering any starter Pokemon for a King's Rock. :D

I do have a King's Rock! I don't need any starters, but you're welcome to have it.

And I do have Gen 5 games. I have a White and a Black 2.

Ok, that's nice. :D You can put the King's Rock on Jirachi.

Do you have any nice Pokemon your gen 5 games? You might wanna add them to your have list :)

Hey JF, I might not be able to trade that early tomorrow. For some reason, my gen IV games can't access the web. Probably because my web likes to screw everything up at the perfect moment. :D

Might need to trade a couple of hours later, just so that I can get my connection fixed. Only my dad knows how to fix it, and he'll probably not be home before 7 PM my time. So is the trade ok one or two hours later? :)

And btw, sorry for double post.

Oh, yes, that's fine. I'll be there two hours later, 10 AM my time, just to give you plenty of ready-room. Will that work for you?

Yup, it should. I'll inform if there's anything. My dad is just in a filming session for a commercial and he has no idea how long it'll take. :D

A: That's completely awesome your dad's in a commercial

B: Alright, now I'm having wifi problems. I've done this 50 times before, but it decided to go beserk on me. I've been trying to get it to work all night, but I just can't fix it. I'm going to try something else in the morning, when my brain is less tired, but for now, I don't know if I'm going to get my DS onto the Internet in time. I am so sorry.

Back