Finished Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Let me know when you want your Celebi. (Mods, please lock this

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes!

Zyflair, I said wait two minutes! Same for you, Lunar Wing. However, you were closest, say that Zyflair screwed up the first order, while you were just off by 5 types, so you get 5 pts.

Replacement: Name the Sinnoh Badges in order, then tell what each League member uses first.

IT HAS BEEN TWO MINUTES.

And I GTG, so LW can take the rest. Later!

Right. I will give 5 pts because that was Diamonds, but you forgot the League.

You already answered. Sorry for not saying you can't answer. Anyone want to steal the replacement bonus Q?

I will. Haha. ;o

Coal Badge, Forest Badge, Relic Badge, Cobble Badge, Fen Badge, Mine Badge, Icicle Badge, Beacon Badge.
Geodude Cherimm Duskull Meditite Gyarados Magneton Sneasel Jolteon
Yanmega, Whiscash, Houndoom, Mr. Mime, Spiritomb

dmaster out.

That's right! Give me a minute so I can think of a new Q. My brain is fried from people responding ASAP!
My bad! I started it 5 or 10 minutes ago. EDIT: This Q has 20 pts because Lunar Quit.
Q #15: Which Pokemon of Aaron's is not bug, despite his love for bugs?

How about this

what two regions have pokemon that you can get in Melee pokemon scramble

Correct! Skysheild, IDK that.
Q #16: Do Cynthia's egg in the game and Misty's egg in the show have anything in common? If so, tell me what it is.

Actually, they do. Can someone besides Skysheild- you already answered- tell me what the similarity is?

Can I just give my points to Flare? Because I quit. This game is starting to annoy me and it's kind of unorganized.

I know you requested what you requested, but I split it up and have five additional points on the next Q.

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner!

Actually, that's correct!

Q #17: Name the difference between Gardenia in Platinum and Diamond.

she's standing outside the gym in platinum?

Nope. You can't answer again until it's over. I might ask you to try again later, but think simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back