Finished Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Let me know when you want your Celebi. (Mods, please lock this

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! So far, we got 4/10 (Paused)

Because I will not wait longer, you guys will be able to see the Q, then answer in PM. When I get all ten, you may post your answers so I can post who's right! OK, here we go!

Q #1: Ash traded which Pokemon for which Pokemon of Dawn's?

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! So far, we got

Answered.

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! So far, we got 6/10. Q #1 in play! 24 hrs. to answ

Answered.

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! So far, we got 6/10. Q #1 in play! 24 hrs. to answ

Answered.

Answered

answered.

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! So far, we got 8/10. Q #1 in play! 24 hrs. to answ

Answered.

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! Come on, Skyshield! Q #1 in play! 24 hrs. to answe

Answer'd

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Looking for Top 10 to post! Come on, Skyshield! Q #1 in play! 24 hrs. to answe

Answered.

Answered.

dmaster out.

I would like a class vote. Do you guys think we should kick out Skyshield? He hasn't responded much, so I was curious...

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Q on page 26! 24 hrs. to answer!

Several people have and he doesn't respond.
Score: Out: 1
In: 0
Undecided: 1

RE: Joeypals!! Quizzes! Prize for Winner! Q on page 27! 24 hrs. to answer!

I guess we should, but you should PM first.

I'm going to try...

Guys, he's just working on a project. He's in.

I will now put the responses.
Correct: (Bob's Answer) If similar, it's correct.
Ash traded Aipom for Dawn's Buizel.
Incorrect: (PDC)
Buizel for Aibipom

Strike count: PDC; 1

Q #2: In the episode when Aipom evolved, Team Galactic was nearby. Name one of the three plates they mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back