Jolteon Combo

terryanddeidra

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. I am trying to figure out a way to fit Jolteon into some of my decks. The poor Poké does not seem to get the credit it deserves.... Other than the obvious Trick coin. But then what about the Muscle Band instead? So when added to (4) Deoxys EX the pin missile (if you get 50% heads) does 80 damage. Or if you have Muscle band 100.

So is there anything else that I can boost my poor Jolteon?

34-jolteon.jpg
108-trick-coin.jpg
121-muscle-band.jpg
53-deoxys-ex.jpg

RE: Jolteon Combo?

Any card that relies solely on luck, no matter how much damage it can do, is usually not the greatest idea.

Even if you get 4 heads, get the Muscle Band Boost, and the Deoxys Boost, you're doing 140.

The chance of getting 4 heads on Pin Missile without re-flipping is less than 6.25%. While that is a lot of damage, it won't knock out any popular EX threats, aside from Shaymin-EX or Jirachi-EX.

Jolteon is better as a 1-of tech in Eeveelution decks for Electri-difuse, which could combo well against EX's with High Retreat, like Landorus-EX, Seismitoad-EX, Aegislash-EX, and more.

If you really want to, you could use Jolteon from Dark Explorers instead of Raichu from XY in Flareon decks as a Lightning-Weak counter. Electrogun does 60 with the discard, does 30 more with a Silver Bangle, and against Weakness will total to 180. The free retreat is also nice, and for anyone wondering, no, Jolteon from Dark Explorers hasn't rotated. It's a BW Promo in the Sylveon Box, making it legal.

RE: Jolteon Combo?

3 Deoxys Boost + Muscle Band can OHKO a Yveltal EX...It has that going for it lol

Back