Wi-Fi Trades Juliacoolo's trading thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I noticed you were interested in my SPACE C deoxys... I currently have an offer for that and my movie 07 darkrai for a TRU Arceus and a TRU Shaymin. If you could beat that offer than its yours. Also, do the TRU Arceus and Shaymin unlock the events in Platinum? I have Diamond and am planning on getting HG/SS or Pt soon

Juliacoolo, I remember we had a trade going for my Adamant Gamestop Jirachi. You still interested?

MtGLaX said:
Hey I noticed you were interested in my SPACE C deoxys... I currently have an offer for that and my movie 07 darkrai for a TRU Arceus and a TRU Shaymin. If you could beat that offer than its yours. Also, do the TRU Arceus and Shaymin unlock the events in Platinum? I have Diamond and am planning on getting HG/SS or Pt soon
I could do a TRU shaymin, Gigas, and something else?

Other guy: Was it for the TRU shaymin?

It was originally for the TRU Shaymin, but I already got it, so I was thinking of maybe some other event. WISHMKR Jirachi or TRU Gigas were what I had on my mind.

Ensiger said:
It was originally for the TRU Shaymin, but I already got it, so I was thinking of maybe some other event. WISHMKR Jirachi or TRU Gigas were what I had on my mind.

I might do Gigas... do you have any shinies you can add to the mix?

Hey Julia, I finally found my Diamond >.<

So I can get you the Jolly Gamestop Jirachi.

I have a Jolly Jirachi, level 5, trained a tiny bit (I battled a level 1 Regigigas using it) that I'm willing to trade! What are you willing to trade for it please?

What are the IVs Miz?

Heiogen: Would you do any rare event pokes?

Juliacoolo said:
What are the IVs Miz?

Heiogen: Would you do any rare event pokes?

:( Sorry but, unfortuneatly, I don't know how to get the IVs of it. Do you want to know anything else about it please? *Might be able to tell you something about it which will help us find the IVs of it*

What about my Gamestop Jirachi? Adamant/Jolly? Idk if you're still interested...but, yah, I still have them.

Nothing much Miz.

Ensinger: Hmm, May I have the stats to IV check?

For the Adamant one, the stats are as follows: 26 Hp, 16 Atk, 16 Def, 14 Sp. Atk, 16 Sp. Def, 15 Speed
For the Jolly one, the stats are as follows: 26 Hp, 15 Atk, 15 Def, 14 Sp. Atk, 15 Sp. Def, 16 Speed

Juliacoolo said:
Nothing much Miz.

Ensinger: Hmm, May I have the stats to IV check?

Do you want me to tell you the stats of the Jolly Jirachi so that you can check the IVs of the Pokemon please?

I am looking for a Celebi and Mew.

I have a TRU Shaymin and a Spear Pillar Lvl 47 Palkia.

Whould you care to work out a deal. They are both Legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back