Jumpluff from HeartGold & SoulSilver (#6), 4/2/2010

Guiding questions:
1. How does the card stand on its own? Is it good, bad, or have potential? Is it worth being played?
2. What popular metagame decks is it used in?
3. What combos can you use it with? How so?
4. Give it a rating, and explain why you have given it that rating. You can also rate the card by rating the thread itself (out of 5 stars).
5. How's the artwork?

1.I think its good because i just battled it and it killed my blastoise but i barley Beat it with Typhlosion. I think i can stand on its own. It has a good potential.

2. Jumpluff can be used with Cherrim, Luxray GL Lv. X, Landmin, etc

3.I dont real know.

4. My rating is 7/10 because im not realy into grass types.

%. art work is 5/5 because i like the glow effect and the background.

1. I actually think this card isn't that great. the MOST damage it can do is 120 and that's only if both players benches are full. It does have low energy costs though. I think it should be used as a back up pokemon and not a main hitter.

2. I don't know. I hate the current metagame decks... I think it should be used in rougue decks.

3. possibly shaymin?

4. 2/5 The card has potential but it is SEVERELY overrated. It has low hp. And attack that's only good if it works out perfectly. I think the card is ok. Could go well with a card that lets you put pokemon on your opponent's bench. I know one that does that but i forget what it's called...

5. Artwork looks cool to me. 4/5

1. It's a good card on its own, it has great potential, but only if you know what your doing, if you don't know how to use it, you won't do so well.
2. Its most popular is probably Luxpluff
3. You can use it alone, or with Luxray to choose who to kill.
4. I give it a 4/5 It's not a perfect card, and it's quite annoying, but it does really well
5. 4/5 like most HGSS cards

1. How does the card stand on its own? Is it good, bad, or have potential? Is it worth being played? It doesn't stand on it's own, cause mass attack needs pokemon
Jumpchomp
Pichu, playground gets all the pokemon for mass attack.
4. Give it a rating, and explain why you have given it that rating. You can also rate the card by rating the thread itself (out of 5 stars).
4/5 Just because Charizard said hi :D
5. How's the artwork?
Its okay, 3/5

1. How does the card stand on its own? Is it good, bad, or have potential? Is it worth being played?
it is really really imbalance cards...hahaha....although it has a cute looking but when u can really set up ur bench really fast it will be become a deadly beast for sure ^ ^

can be with luxray gl lv x and sunflora or with shaymin land forme lv x

i kinda not interested in the idea of the deck but i think if i made it i will take sunflora and shaymin land forme lv x to become its partner ^ ^

it is really awesome cards and top tier cards right now...5 stars

5. How's the artwork?
it is really cute ^ ^

dmaster said:
6-jumpluff.jpg

Guiding questions:
5. How's the artwork?

1)Jumpluff has great potential in a lot of decks. However, the problem is that its the pokemon that evolve into Jumpluff are very weak. I think this card is worth being played if you have something to make Jumpluff's weaker forms better.
2)Honestly, I don't know.
3)I would use this card in a Shaymin Lv.X(126/127 PL) / Expert Belt Deck because the +60 HP boost and the +20 attack strength would really make up for Jumpluff's lacking HP and attack power.
4)3.5/5. I really don't like the cards required to get Jumpluff, but the only flaw in Jumpluff itself is that it has a low HP, but that can be fixed. Overall, its great if you know how to make a good grass deck.
5)4.5/5. It's a really cute picture!!

Back