Just Helping Pokébeach....

DDR

Never ended lower than 3e place, NEVER!
Here is an announcement in the benefits of Pokébeach:

"Since the prerelease of Platinum is coming I have something to say:
Pokébeach is always trying to collect the scans of the new set before the prereleases have begon, so I want to ask you the following:
search for shops around you that presale Platinum and scan them at around 300dpi and post them here or mail them to me or WPM. Please also scan the receipt or the blister pack they came in due to legal issues, that means no prerelease stuff (all due to legal issues).
Thanks."

RE: Just Helping Pokébeach...

^That only goes for PokeGym if I recall. WPM has some kind of source and he can get the scans early and post them. I'm not sure if that is still the case, but if it is then there is no need to go rush to your local shop.

Most of the time he has most of the scans, but he puts annuncements when he needs a certain card/s scanned. He has the bulk though, so I don't think he needs any help. Heh.

dmaster out.

Right, like PUSA would bother to file a suit against a NFP website. They're that strapped for cash and things to do...

WPM has his sites. I personally know these locations. :) (Jon apparently got drunk on his Chicken Pot Pie and told everyone around him. The people who knew told me.)

Besides, helping Pokebeach is apparently a banable offence.

z-man said:
WPM has his sites. I personally know these locations. :) (Jon apparently got drunk on his Chicken Pot Pie and told everyone around him. The people who knew told me.)

I'm guessing you mean sources, not sites. Are you sure they weren't pulling your leg?

Was that last comment really necessary? I could've sworn this was gone over before...

I went there. -_- I know. The last comment WAS really necessary. I am still pissed. :)

OK I get it...
I thought this was the way WPM got his scans...
And um.. my local store sold MT a month before the prerelease so I thought WPM also had
preselling stores..

Early sales are frowned upon. Some manufacturers will kick you off their dealer program.

z-man said:

Can you tell me where?

Please?
:D

Back