• YES

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justintam0731

Mini Tam, a guy that lives in NJ
When we got our packs, I was exciting to opening them. Then, in my first pack I got a Darkrai EX and that was lucky. Then the other packs were kinda good. I made a Blaziken/Chansey/Vaporeon deck for the Prerelease. I played a 2-2 Vaporeon line, a 2-1-2 Blaziken line with one Rare Candy, and 2 Chanseys.

Round 1 VS RogueChomp with Shenanigans
I got Blaziken late game however still won

1-0

Round 2 VS ? with Umbreon
I won the game before iisnumber12 started his game

2-0

Round 3 VS a Junior with Grass deck
I almost won however I decked

2-1

I got my last 2 packs from the Prerelease and in my last pack, I got a GOLDEN CATCHER and I was the only one that got it. BEST PRERELEASE EVER.

GOT:
DARKRAI EX
GOLDEN CATCHER

That's awesome that you got two of the rarest cards in the set. I'm sure you had a good time.

Nice job, especially with your pulls.

VictiniMan said:
Nice job. I only pulled a Darkrai EX and a Tornadus EX. Golden Catcher is better...

ONLY!?!

I WAS CLEARLY PLAYING DARK SHENANIGANS! sheeesh, Umbreon takes alot to get noticed......anyways, its funny how u didnt even believe the golden catcher existed til i told u. Y u so lucky!

u only won because I couldn't get my 1 Venasaur out. XD

*Squeaks* You're a Junior! That's sooo kyyooooooot ^.===.^!!

Haha, I am teasing you. Feel free to punch me if you want...

You got quite a few epic pulls, and I'm happy for you. A workable Blaziken line, + Continous (sp?) Chansey + Darkrai EX + Gold Pokemon Catcher!

Aw man, you decked at the third match? You didn't use Juniper, did you?? I found a few other players at my Pre decking out from too much Juniper use too. Thankfully, I only got Cheren as far as draw Supporter is concerned, so I never decked.

@Justin
Of course you didn't mention how I used Hooligans and got heads, getting you hand down to 0. Then, you top decked your Juniper.

Back