Pokemon Kanga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip DS

Pokemon Trainer
Maybe in the 4-generations will appear baby kangaskhan. He already appears in episodes about kangaskhan, because he is in the pocket....

If he does appear, I'm definitely gonna teach him Substitute. :D
Yeah, it'd be cool, but I hate baby Pokemon more than anything so if I had to choose I'd pick no. It's a cool idea and I've thought about it a lot, but I have to say no.

[ChanseyMaster]

the baby in the pouch is just a young Khangaskan (isn't that the name of the Mongolian General btw?) (nevermind it was Genghis Khan)

anyway it's just a Khanghaskan, just young. It's not a different type of Pokemon.

But if there was one, :)

Arcanine out.

RE:  Kanga

Arcanine 274 said:
the baby in the pouch is just a young Khangaskan (isn't that the name of the Mongolian General btw?) (nevermind it was Genghis Khan)

anyway it's just a Khanghaskan, just young.  It's not a different type of Pokemon.  

Arcanine out.

Khangaskhan is the Pokemon's name. "Genghis Khan" on the other hand is the Mongolian General.

We had this Topic already, but anyways, there is I think 1% chance that its baby is going to get a name in the 4th Generation.

RE:   Kanga

armaldoEX said:
Arcanine 274 said:

anyway it's just a Khanghaskan, just young.  It's not a different type of Pokemon.  

Arcanine out.

Khangaskhan  is the Pokemon's name. "Genghis Khan" on the other hand is the Mongolian General.

We had this Topic already, but anyways, there is I think 1% chance that its baby is going to get a name in the 4th Generation.
yeah I know that's why i put "nevermind it was Genghis Khan" in parantheses. anyway

it's probably less than 1% cause the baby and it's mother look like exactly alike cept one is smaller. so i really doubt that it'll become a new species.

Arcanine out.

I don't care if it gets it's own species or not, but I'd at least like to able to start with a baby and watch the sprite change bit by bit until it becomes a full-grown Kangaskahn. I'm sick of watching full-grown Kangaskahn hatch from eggs, baby in pouch and all. While I'm at it, I'd like to mention that if any other Pokemon needs a pre-evo it's Scyther (and Delibird, but that's just for my personal reasons ^ ^) I can't see something with that big, blades for arms hatching from an egg, I'd like to see a baby form. Also Tauros hatching from eggs bugs me because the sprite always appears full grown. I'd like to see a unique baby-looking Tauros sprite that could gradually change to the full-grown look (Like I said with Kangaskahn), the same goes for any Pokemon that's sprite looks to big to come from an egg. Give it a little baby sprite or make a pre-evo. This is probably how the creation of Bonsly and Mime Jr. came about. I can't see Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo coming from an egg.

masterryanx, why didn't you report this thread?

It is long dead.

jirachi 55, don't post in any thread if the last post was 15 days ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back